thirtytwo

I haven't felt so bad in years.

Currently my location is in San Francisco. 

I have some business stuff to do here, and I've been here for two days. I'm not going to be home when the boys start their tour, tomorrow, so I don't get to say goodbye.

I miss everyone. My pets and the boys, Logan. I don't feel good, alone here.

But, I'm going to go to the Atlanta show, on my birthday. Logan isn't coming with me, he's actually going to Hawaii with Chloe Bennet and his other cast mates in Valley Girl. But I got my Atlanta buddy covered.

Christina is coming.

And I'm very excited to see her.

We're going to see if fans recognize us in hoodies on, if they don't, then Eben is actually helping us get in to the meet and greet.

Right now he's saying that there isn't going to be a problem getting in.

I hope it goes well.

Right now I'm flicking through YouTube, looking at random videos, because I have nothing to do right now. A notification pops up telling that Logan has uploaded a video.

I click on it, because I need to see what he's  been up to while I'm gone.

'I can finally show you this'

Well, I don't know what he's been doing. He is revealing mine and Daniels moments being cought on camera, he has saved them all. Wow, he's smart.

As I'm watching the video, I go through the comments and smile as wide as I can.

~Atlanta airport~

Our plan is working.

I'm right now in the airport waiting for Christinas flight to get here. Mine landed here not a long time ago.

We have an hour to get to the venue for the meet and greet.

Oh God, I'm so excited to see Daniel, and the boys of course.

I haven't seen them for three, or four days. That's a pretty long time, for me.

Surprisingly it's a little bit cold in here, but luckily I have Daniels hoodie on, and it's very warm. I can still smell his cologne, and it's making me miss him even more.

Daniel is facetiming.

fuck.

I answer trying not to show the backround too much.

I hope he doesn't notice I'm in a fricken airport.

''Hiiiiiii! I've missed you!'' Daniel is yelling into his phone, which actually made me jump a little.

''Hiiiiiiiii!'' I yelled back, smiling at him because his smile was from ear to ear.

''I actually need to ask you a question.'' I'm concentrating on the backround, and the show has already started. My fingers are fiddling with my Dutch braids.

''Yeah?'' 

''As it's your birthday today, me and the boys will sing any song you want.''

''Noodle song! The latest version.'' I giggled as the fans cheered really loud.

''Oh, come on!'' I heard Jack yell, making me laugh even more.

''But I can't stay I need to go, I'm going to watch the video, though.''

He just shook his head and mouthed 'i love you' and hung up. 

People are starting to flow in the waiting zone, that's the time when I get up and get my stuff, to look for Christina.