twentyone

Logans POV

Daniel just ran to the kitchen leaving us looking at each other, confused about why he's so weird.

He froze as he turned around and looked to his left.

Me and the boys looked at each otherone more time, I reacted first and went to see what's happening.

I turned around seeing the most frightening scene in my life.

My sister was shaking like crazy and crying on Daniels shoulders.

The door of the fridge was open and there was a big kithen knife which was cut trough an apple making the apple juices slide down the shelves of the fridge, leaving them sticky and wet.

I ran up to them and looked at Daniel, he didn't know what has happened.

Then I looked at Luna, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

My heart was beating like crazy now. My sister could be dead by now, but luckily she isn't. Thank god.

''Logan, she did it again, she's in LA.'' She whispered closing her eyes, more tears dripping down.

Ashley.

Why is she here?

I needed to call mom.

Now.

I pulled out my phone, leaving them alone, running upstairs in the closest open room.

The boys followed me closely.

''What happened?'' Jonah asked me as we went into the room and sat down in a circle on the floor, I looked at all of the guys, their faces filled with confusion and fear.

''Later.'' I said, feeling that I'm filled up with fear and anger, anger clearly winning over.

They didn't ask me questions anymore, the room was filled with deadly silence.

Until my phone started to dial my moms number.

''Hey, Logan.'' She said sounding pretty happy, which made me even more angrier.

''Hey, mom.'' I said managing to not get angry at her.

''What is Ashley doing in LA?''

''I decided she could visit you all.'' 

''Don't you understand mom? Me and Luna hate her.''

''She is going to Jakes, that's what she told me she's going to do.''

''Well, she did but she tried to kill Luna, again.'' I said as my voice was filling up with more and more anger. I looked at the boys, their faces were shocked about that Ashley was trying to kill Luna the second time. I put up my index finger, so they wont talk.

''Why are you lying, again?'' She said now being a bit more angry.

''Mom, she clearly did. Do you want me to send a picture of Luna right now?'' I said, starting to raise my voice.

''No, I don't, because I know she's smiling or laughing right now. Stop lying to your mom.'' She said, I clearly heard confidence in her voice.

I hang up.

I couldn't deal with that anymore.

Out of all my anger, my phone went flying over Zachs head into the wall.

He flinched, almost falling over.

''Sorry.'' I said, my voice being in a normal tone now.

''It's fine.'' He said flashing me a smile.

''So who actually is Ashley?'' Blake asked.

''Why is she trying to kill Luna?'' Jack asked at the same time.

''Stop, I'm going to tell you all of the story.'' I told them everything I knew. Their faces varieted from confusion to anger.

''Why doesn't your mom believe you?'' Jonah asked after I told them everything.

''I don't know, my mom is so in love with Ashley, she believes her more than her actual kids and even our dad.'' I said putting my face in my hands.

''That's fucked up bro.'' Blake said as the room filled up with silence.

Corbyn was first to get up from the floor, and get down. He is her best friend.

After him, everyone went down, leaving me alone for a few seconds. I picked up my phone and ran down the stairs.

Luna was clearly calmed down a lot, she wasn't shaking at all, not crying but smiling like she's every time. It was good to see her like that again.

I looked at Daniel and he was looking at me with a look that says - tell me everything.

I gestured him to get out in the backyard.

So we sat down and he asked me what's going on.

I told him everything that I told the boys.

With every sentence, I saw that his face filled with anger even more. He wasn't showing it much but I could see it.

I was happy about that, he is going to protect her when I'm not there for her.

Deciding that he needed some alone time, I went inside to see Luna laughing at one of the jokes someone said.