seven

1 week later.

I woke up from a sound, that came from my phone. I was surprised, it was pretty early.

The gang of Savagery.

Jo-Nahhh

Good morning, lovely people.

Harry Styles

Good morning!

Noodle head

I'm surprised that Jonah was the first one to wake up.

Idiot 

Where's Luna?

Noodle head

Probs sleeping.

BUT THE COOKIES

I bet 10 dollars, she's reading this.

Luna

Noodle, you owe Corbean 10 bucks.

Noodle head

Dammit!

Beauty Qweeen

Why so early?

Harry Styles

Just for the lol's

Beauty Qweeen

Wow, you're so nice. Note the sarcasm. 

Luna

Someone finally understands my love for

 sarcasm. Where's Logan?

Mop

I'm here and I want choklet.

BUT THE COOKIES

Are you drunk?

Mop

Is YOU drunk?

Noodle head

I'm worried bout your brother Luna.

Luna

I'm too.

Idiot

I'm not.

BUT THE COOKIES

Wow, someones on their period.

Jo-Nahhh

He's on his man period ,Corbyn, so meriod.

Luna 

You're all hilarious, what did I do to deserve you. 

Harry Styles

Probably nothing.

Beauty Qweeen

Such a savage, Zach.

After that I thought it's time to get up and get ready.

I rolled out of my bed, went to my bathroom, showered, blow dried my hair. I decided to go for a black and white Maverick hoodie, and some denim shorts. I just let my hear fall down, into my natural beachy waves.

I opened the door and got attacked by Maverick. 

''What the heck, Maverick?!?'' I said.

He just chirped. Logan's going to put subtitles for Maverick, probably some funny ones.

I went to the kitchen, made me some pancakes. Ate the pancakes.

''Logan!'' I yelled to my brother.

''Yeah?'' 

''Today is the meeting about the merch, probably going to be happening all day.''

''I'm so happy for you and your growth.'' He came and gave me a hug.

''Love ya!'' I said and waved, before exiting the apartment.

As I said to Logan, today is the meeting about my merch. My subscribers have been wanting my merch for like a year now. I decided to go really simple, with a crescent moon on the place where usually is the pocket (I dunno how you call that place), because my name's Luna, which means moon. I went for hoodies, of course, t-shirts, maybe some sweatshirts. Color ways it's going to be black and white, white and yellow, and black and yellow.

I'm so exited for this, because I wanted to do this a while ago, and Manager Jeff reached out to me only now, he's actually my manager too.

I hopped in my Uber and went to the meeting.

~Time skip to the evening~

I was so exhausted from the meeting, all day sitting in the office but the merch is coming so I'm really exited. I actually need to film a video for announcing these news to the world. I went to my room, until Logan suddenly called my name.

''You made me jump Logan.''

''I'm sorry, but we need to talk about something serious.'' He said as he sat down on the sofa, Kong sitting next to him.

''Okey?'' I said a little confused, sitting down on the sofa, then I remembered the party, Corbyn talking to Logan.

''Let's get straight in.....Do you like Daniel?'' He said being very serious.

I stopped moving, I nearly didn't breathe...

My brother knows who I like, and he's his friend too. 

I remember, Corbyn is my best friend so I've told him about Daniel. He hasn't told anyone......

well, until now. 

''You can stay silent. I already know the answer.''

''He likes you.'' Logan said still pretty serious.

''What?!?'' I talked for the first time in like 5 minutes.

''You heard.''

''How do you know?''

''Corbyn.....he's like a matchmaker for you guys.'' He let out a little chuckle.

''Then why hasn't he asked me out yet?''

''There's 2 problems, first one being that, he thinks that I would not let you date but I would because it's better if you date a friend of mine that I know and my parents know that he's a great guy, not a stranger that we know nothing about.''

''Then what's the other one?'' I say still not believing that Daniel fucking Seavey likes me.

''It's a bigger one, and its called.....Jack Avery.''

''Why is he a problem?!?'' Now I'm just full on confused.

''Well, ya know Daniel and him are like best friends, they would never hurt each other....'' he wanted to say more but I stopped him.

''Jack likes me....'' 

''And Daniel thinks that you might like Jack, so he hasn't asked you out yet.''

"It's a prank, isn't it?"

"I'm afraid that this time it's not." He sighed.

''Why is life so complicated.....'' I say, running my hand through my hair. I stood up, Kong jumped down from the sofa.

''It's just how it is, little sister. You have to go through it.'' He said hugging me.

''I'm gonna go and sleep, I'm really tired and reaaallyy confused. Goodnight Logan, Kong and Maverick.'' 

''Goodnight! Sleep well.''

I went into my room, changed into my pj's, brushed my teeth. I got my phone and got under the blankets. I quickly checked my social media.

I closed my eyes.

And forgot about the problems.