three

So today is the shoot for the Why Don't We boys music video. I'm still not believing that Logan is actually directing their music video but he needs to learn those directing skills. I have already put on my makeup and my outfit. I need to be quick so I just throw my hair in a messy bun. 

So the music video is going to go like this

So the music video is going to go like this. One of the boys will walk up to the girl and then serenade their song to her, while all of it is being filmed. Logan doesn't have a permit though, I'm a bit worried but we're Mavericks.

Me and Ayla are gonna be one of the girls acting but there's gonna be stranger girls too, who they are going to serenade to. So I need to look pretty nice for today.

Logan is already at the first stop, which I think was subway. I need to get there so I'm there in time, if they need me.

I go and get Kong, put on his leash and go out, my Uber is waiting already. I lock Logans apartment and go to the elevator. I'm actually getting a house and Logan is too because he's getting kicked out of his apartment. He's getting his house first so I'm going to live at his for a month. My house luckily is pretty close to the Why Don't We boys house.

I hop in the Uber and he takes us to the subway.

I'm trying to find the guys but I can't see them anywhere.

''Lunaa!'' I hear a familiar voice calling me.

''Zaaach!'' I yell back and go to them.

''Wow sister, for once you're here in time, hey Kong.'' Logan says as he's still directing the video.

''Wow, thanks.'' I say looking annoyed. I put down Kong so he can run around, of course still on his leash.

~A little bit later~

''So, Luna, your turn. Pay attention.'' Logan says letting out a little giggle.

I roll my eyes.

''You're just going to need to sit on this bench, Kong by your side, and the boys are gonna come and serenade you. You're just going to need to act surprised, maybe pull out  phone like you're filming and stuff like that. In the end Daniel is going to give you a rose. That's all.'' Oh. My. God.

Really, Logan? 

Daniel? 

The guy I like the most?

 I'm just going to try not to blush. I can actually not blush if I don't want to. I know weird but it's good for this situation, so.

We start filming, and this took a couple of tries because me and the guys we're laughing a LOT,  but in the end Logan said they're going to cut it so the viewers can't see that we're laughing.

~Time skip~

Now we're running to the last stop, we're literally running because the sun is about to go down, and we can't let that happen.

We made it. We quickly shot the scene and cheered, Logan ended his vlog, and we went home. 

 I ordered some pizza, cause it was one of those days when you just needed some pizza to be fully happy.

I was just sitting on my bed and checking up on my social media, waiting for my pizza. The doorbell rang.

''My pizzas here!'' I yelled causing Logan to jump.

I opened my door and got the pizza.

''Nice ending to the day, isn't it Maverick?'' I said as he flew on my shoulder.

He squawked. (I dunno how to write that word.)

Logan probably will put subtitles that make no sense in the vlog. He decided to actually end the vlog home.

I enjoyed my pizza and watched some YouTube. 

I was really tired when I finished. I put away my MacBook and just drifted off to sleep.