fiftytwo

Daniel's POV

I suddenly woke up and rubbed my eyes, because the light was going straight into my eyes.

Then I saw that I'm in a hospital, and after looking around I saw Luna still sleeping in the hospital bed, not moving at all and all of the wires still attached her.

"Why are we here?" I asked to the almost sleeping Corbyn who was sitting in the plain, grey hospital chair, not far away from falling asleep.

"What? Luna is in coma. Why are you asking?" He looked at me like I was not thinking straight.

I feel like I will soon pass out.

***

Luna's POV

"Imagine if it would've ended like that." I said to Daniel while getting my jean jacket from the hanger.

"I would be pissed." He said while opening the door leading to outside.

So today is the filming of the Invitation music video. And, how I know that so well? Because I'm going to act in it just because Daniel was being so stubborn and so stupid that he didn't want any other girl to act as his love interest. And let me just say, I have been offered some roles on movies or other kind of stuff like that, but there's something about being in front of the camera that makes me feel a bit weird, yeah I'm a YouTuber but I'm a weird one so don't judge.

''Do I really need to go?'' I whined as he pushed me into the car.

''Yes, you do.'' Daniel said as he started the car.

''I don't.....''

''I'm going to buy you everything you want.'' He cut me off just before I could finish my sentence.

''Everything?'' 

''Everything.''

~the set~

''Hello!'' Zach yelled right besides me, making me instantly turn to him and almost hit him with my hair, as I was waiting for the hair stylist to come back. 

''Wow, your hair is long.'' He held up a strand of my hair and examined it, like he hasn't seen one in his whole lifetime, making me laugh.

''Sit down and look, you little child.'' I said as he sat on one of the chairs besides me, when the stylist came back from where ever she was. While I get my hair done, I think Daniel is going to film all of his parts, where he is alone without me or the boys.

Now, that I'm ready I have been sitting here with the boys and talking about my outfit for the first part. I look so weird.

''You look better.'' Jack said, trying to hold in his laughter.

''Thanks, noodle.''

''You look right if you would've stepped out of a 90-ties movie.'' Jonah said.

''You all will soon too.'' I said as they all looked behind me and instantly looked back at me.

''Hi.'' 

''Stop doing that!'' I said before turning around, and getting scared because of what I saw in front of me.

''Wow, you look..''

''completely normal.'' I finished off as all of them laughed from my response.

He had a fake mustache on, I could judge from that he had finished his scenes with his last, which is actually the intro to the music video. He was in his normal clothes, everything like usual just the mustache.

''Thanks.'' 

''Everyone! Next set!''

~later~

This is the third time we film this part just with different clothes, so it may count as the first one, and it's where Daniel is waiting for me outside the door to go to the ''theater''.

So, as Daniel ringed the doorbell I needed to open the door.And when I did it, I saw a really funny faced Daniel, so naturally I couldn't stop myself from laughing. 

''I'm sorry.'' I whined as everyone else let out a little laugh, before I closed the door and did the scene once again.

We moved onto the next scene, and this one is in the car going to the theater. This scene in my opinion will look really cringey and awkward but that may be only me.

"This is going to be awkward and cringey." I mouthed to Daniel as we were supposed to mimic talking to each other and laughing about nothing, which for me was really easy as I laugh a lot.

"It will." He said, laughing afterwards.

It was time for Daniel to "make the move", and that is the thing I've been cringing about.

He slowly put his hand on the side of my chair and behind my back, and at the same time I had to shuffle a bit closer to him. And to be honest I tried so hard not to cringe too much, my face almost broke in half.

"Cut!"

I breathed out.

"Were going to film it one more time, for safety reasons."

I looked at Daniel, as he just laughed because he knows how much I hate scenes in movies or music videos like this. These "cute" scenes that make me vomit.

~later skater~

Now, is going to be the scenes where I'm going to laugh the most.

I and Daniel are standing in front of the desk at the theater and talking to Jonah who is dressed like an old man, trust me I'm trying to hold my laughter in as much as I can, I'm actually pretty good at that.

Zach turned around in his wig, making all of us burst out into laughter, and it actually didn't bother anything because the song is going overtop so nothing can be heard.

Don't laugh, Luna.

Corbyn is coming in the shot with his fricken broom, and sweeping the floor in the most funniest way possible.

When the scene cut, I breathed out, again.

There's a lot of breathing out today.

We went to the next set and me and Daniel were sitting in those red theater chairs, ''watching'' a 3D film, while the boys were throwing popcorn at Daniel, annoying him.

Someone threw a popcorn at MY head very strongly, making me flinch.

''Who did that?'' I asked turning around, seeing most of the guys not knowing what I'm talking about, while Zach was rolling around the chair, dying from laughter.

''You little piece of.....nothing.'' I said while everyone started laughing, as I almost hit Zach really painfully.

''Okay, let's try again.'' The director said, while we returned to our earlier position.

When the scene was done, the boys were now on stage singing the last part of the song, while I stayed in the chair and listened and watched them film the last scene.

So, when they finished I clapped my hands, and they bowed just for the lols.