thirtysix

Now that I'm a little bit less nervous, from silently walking down the beach and looking at every wave that is hitting my legs, not making me shiver at all, although the water is freezing cold.

My mind is filled with questions without answers and at the same time it's filled with nothing. I can't think about anything right now.

Everywhere around me are children screaming with happiness filling their voice, their parents telling them to stop screaming that loud, but you don't need to stop happiness at all, so people can enjoy it while they can. While they aren't in a situation like this.

''THERE SHE IS!'' I hear a loud voice yell behind my back, making me instantly react and run away. 

The boys are coming.

''Luna, wait!'' I heard Corbyn, and then after him every boy yell my name, and every word is stinging in my heart like hell.

My legs are starting to run slower and slower because I've been running for ever, the boys are still following, and to my luck, they're getting closer.

Suddenly, one of my legs, I didn't know which one, tangled over the other one making me fall to the ground. It's pretty solid, and hurtful.

''Luna, we can explain.'' Zach said, breathing heavily while all of them sat around me.

''You can explain, what?'' I said back, my voice filled with anger and nothing more, while I'm laying on the floor and looking up into the clear sky above me. My leg, where I stepped on, is hurting a bit, making me even angrier.

''The situation of course.'' Jonah said, still panting.

''I'm listening.'' I said as I got up and crossed my legs, and acted like I really want to hear something about it.

''So, you see. When Daniel told us all of this, we literally wanted to beat him. For real, but he wasn't listening to us at all. He continued to ignore us for a week, until Jack talked to him, about you. Jack said, if he doesn't love you then he should tell you now, not that you see with your own eyes.''

''But he, being a lil bich, said that you would never know.''

''How long has this been going on?'' I asked looking into their eyes one by one, hoping at least one of them would flash a single meaning that this isn't true.

''A lot of time back, before you started dating.'' 

''I need to go, now.'' I said quickly getting up and starting to make my way away from the boys, trying not to look back.

My head started to hurt and my vision started to blur, I blinked a few times to make it go away but it didn't work.

I looked up and saw Daniel and Ashley in front of me, sucking each others faces off.

My legs couldn't stand up anymore.

I just fell.

''Luna!'' That was the last thing I heard, Corbyn yelling my name, holding me and slapping me gently, trying to hit some sense into me, but it didn't work.

It all went black.

A/N

These chapters are pretty hardcore. Sorry, but I'm a lil bich, so that is my natural habitat.

I re-read the chapter and I realized when Luna fell no one even cared.😂 but I'm too lazyyy to change smth.