fourtyfive

Teen Choice Awards, today.

Logan and Jake are nominated, so naturally Logan invited me with him, mom and dad are here in LA. My mom has apologized to me and we're on normal terms again, she was really sorry about that she was basically killing me, but it wasn't her fault. I said that to her too many times.

Dad right now is with me and we're going to Logan's apartment after a few minutes.

~Logan's~

We arrived and now our mom is leaving, because she's going with Jake. Logan is acting really mad about that, his and moms relationship in real life again is normal, he's just using his ability of acting.

As mom got out of the door, Logan smashed a plate.

''Logan!'' I yelled.

Dad picked up a piece of the plate and threw it onto the ground.

''Dad!''

~TCA'S~

Right now Logan, me, and all of the others are going through the interview and picture taking thing.

There are a lot of fans, and were all trying to take a picture and sign all of the stuff as much as we can, but sadly we can't give them all to everyone because the time is ticking and the staff is pushing us farther to get it all done faster.

Slowly we got to the picture taking corner and we all took pictures, alone and then the whole crew and only me and Logan together, it must be like a sibling shot but Jake isn't here.

I had this on but with a jean jacket, on the back of the jacket was a white Maverick logo. Logan gave me the jacket just before getting to here. So now were a little bit matching.

When we took the pictueres, we both turned our backs so the logo is showing. He had the logo onto the back of his shirt too. And we pointed to the logo.

Then, the photographers asked for a different pose so we both synced and put our hands in a 🤘🏼 sign and put our tounges out, laughing afterwards because of our syncing.

We slowly started to go inside but there were a lot of fans, so Logan going in front of me stopped once again.

Halfway we met Peyton List and Logan ignored her but then when I called him he came back and we talked for a few seconds again because we don't have time.

He was really pissed off of himself because he didn't hear Peyton calling him.

~ttiimmee sskkiipp~

Now was the moment where we get to know who won the award that Logan was nominated for.

I can absolutely swear that Liza is going to go on stage, because who doesn't love Liza Koshy. Who?

We actually met her just before and I gotta say she is one of the most funniest and humblest people I know. The fame hasn't damaged her.

I'm here with the crew of Team 10 and we're waiting for the announcement of the winners, which is being announced by Bella Thorne and Marshmello. One thought can't leave my mind and it is the moment when Jake fell on stage to get his microphone. I couldn't stop laughing and mom and dad were angry that I was laughing at Jake.

He was so pissed when I said to him that I will tease him with this moment his whole life.

''And the winners are....LIZA KOSHY AND LOGAN PAUL!'' Bella said as everyone started to scream including us and clapping their hands.

They said their thank yous, but the people working here cut off Logan before he started to say his speech and he was pissed.

Now a little bit later Logan and Jake are backstage and doing stuff like little five year olds, Logan literally found a broom for his vlog and they sweeped the floor and they kept screaming.

We're going to a restaurant to eat, of course. 

Erika is looking at me with a weird angry look all the time and that is pissing me off. What did I do to her?

Logan and all of the others pushed the thought of her away, by talking to me about other stuff. Jeff used the situation of being here to tell me about all of the stuff happening next week, and to my luck there's actually not much happening.