fiftythree

She has ruined everything about Daniel...

Daniel hasn't been the same around us anymore, because he is now together with Luna...

He used to be so cute with us, now she has just taken him from us and probably not letting him be with us so close anymore...

Why are you talking all of this about her? She hasn't done anything to you, of course Daniel is going to act different around girls now because he has a girlfriend...

He has been so distant from us...

Daniel and the boys have changed...

It's all her fault...

I shoot my hand besides me and the bed is empty so my tears just start falling onto my freshly washed white sheets.

What have I done? This is all my fault. Maybe I'm not made for this type of life. I should've stayed in my home in Ohio, not come with Logan a few years back to LA, not meet Daniel or the boys, not be in coma after this car incident.

Not fall in love.

I should've pushed the dream about living in a LA at the back of my head or just forget about it and make my life as personal as possible. Maybe it would be better if I did that.

I could go away right now, maybe everyone could have a better life without me.

As I really didn't want to move any of my muscles out of my bed and just continue to cry and lay down, Daniel at sometime is going to come upstairs to see what am I doing, so I rolled out of the bed really slowly probably looking like a dead person and slowly made my way into the bathroom, going to change and try to look less dead.

Slowly going into the bathroom, I quickly looked at the mirror and flinched so bad I almost dropped my clothes. I look like a dead ostrich, trust me.

Now, I really do wanna fix myself.

So I brushed my hair, after tangling the hair tie out of my hair. Put on a fresh face and smiled to the mirror in front of me, although the inside of me was slowly breaking and falling apart. I looked like I would look normally, just my eyes were red from crying.

The door opened revealing no one else than the one and only Daniel Seavey.

Why did I fell in love with this guy? I don't know, his eyes, smile, that he's able to do anything and his incredible personality just made me feel nothing like I've ever felt before, maybe because I actually didn't love my previous boyfriend I talked about before when Ashley was still lurking around. I could've not fallen in love with him and his relationship with his fans would be so much better than now.

''You're crying?'' He asked as I turned to him, because I heard the worry in his voice, and now I saw the genuine worry in his blue eyes.

Scratch that! Why the fuck does he love me, if he does?

My stupid voice, when because of it I actually didn't want to sing it was just everyone else saying that my voice sounds like an ''angel''? My shit personality, that I'm annoying everyone with? And the third reason, although there are many more, how I look like shit?

''Do you love me?''

''Of course I do, why wouldn't I?'' He answered as he slowly approached me. He looks really surprised by my question and I don't blame him.

''There's many things why you wouldn't.''

''Did you read something bad about you?'' He asked as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

''No.''

''Of course you did, I can see it, haven't you learned that I can see when you're lying.'' He said as he snaked his arms around me, pulled me closer to him and started whispering something in my ear, I couldn't make out what he was saying, because I was concentrating on my breathing, but I knew it was something special and something that I needed.

***

@seaveydaniel ❤

@seaveydaniel ❤

Tagged: @inlunapaul

916,056 likes 10563 comments

@user they can't get any cuter 😍

@user she's a bitch

@user ^you aren't better

@jonahmarais we're waiting

@seaveydaniel ^going to tell you everything there.

@user what's happening?^

A/N

So, I have finished the chapters for this book and, yes, this book is coming to an end.

Don't worry, there is going to be a sequel.

I think.