thirteen

(imagine its her)

(imagine its her)

@imlunapaul The most magical place in the world! 

868,926 likes  8967 comments

username1 Such a nice pic!

seaveydaniel Next time take me too.

corbynbesson ^

jackaverymusic ^^

loganpaul ^^^

imlunapaul seaveydaniel hopefully.

username2 Who was she with?

load more

Daniels POV

"Our acting in the Instagram comments is gold." Zach says as he chuckles.

"I agree to that." Jack laughed.

"We're pretty good actors." I said laughing with them.

"Maybe we should change our careers?" Jonah said.

"Would be cool but our fans would be upset, like real upset." Corbyn said as he was going through his Twitter.

"Yeah, you're right." Jonah said turning off the Xbox.

Jack and Zach were already upstairs in their rooms. Jonah was yawning.

"I'm gonna go sleep." He said as he got up from the sofa and slowly walked to the staircase, barely lifting his feet up from the floor.

Corbyn looked at Luna.

"What are we gonna do with her?" He said pointing at her and looking at me.

"I don't want to wake her up. I'm gonna put her in the spare bedroom." We had 3 bedrooms in our house, which was like a secret one, because no one knows about it. (just imagine)

"Ahh yeah, the spare bedroom. I forgot about it. See you in the morning, mate." He said chuckling, getting up and going upstairs to his room.

I looked at her. She looked so peaceful, beautiful and gorgeous. I was so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

I slowly got up and slid my hands under her legs and her back so I can pick her up. I looked at her, wondering if I woke her up. It didn't look like it because her eyes were closed, even when I went up the stairs.

I managed to open the door to the bedroom, with her still in my arms. I threw the throw to the other side of the bed so I can put her down.