fifteen

It was the afternoon of the next day.

Nothing much was happening, I was just all day home, getting a break from everyone, while Logan was working. Again all day.

Me and Kong were just dancing around the living room. Maverick staring at us like we're crazy, which I actually am.

In the morning me and Daniel had an another facetime, because we were talking about saying to our parents about our relationship. And lemme just say I was stressed AF when I was facetiming my mom then dad afterwards. But I was really lucky that they were really happy that I have a boyfriend and that he's a nice guy, because they know him. I ended up talking to each of them for a solid hour.

And now I'm waiting for Daniel to text me what his parents said.

I'm like 5x more stressed than before.

Although from judging what I'm doing right now you can't tell.

I remembered about the bouquet that Daniel gave me, the flowers are dead. I went in my room and grabbed the vase, threw the flowers out, I was so sad. And cleaned the vase.

Our doorbell rang.

I didn't know someone will be coming.

I opened the door and it revealed a guy with a bouquet of flowers covering his face, half the size of the guy.

"Good morning." I said thinking that he's got the flowers for the wrong person.

"Good morning, I have these flowers for Luna Paul." He said handing them to me.

Maybe he didn't.

"Thank you very much, have a good day."

"You too." The guy said and went down the hallway.

The flowers were so beautiful and big.

I looked at them trying to find a note

And I found a light purple card.

"Hey, Princess.
The last flowers are probably dead, so I decided to send you some new ones.
Talking about my parents, they love you. And I'm not lying. I'm so happy that they like you. They really want to see you in real life now. Okey I have no space left to write anymore.
Daniel❤"

The weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Oh my god, I'm so happy. Daniels parents like me. I started laughing.

Luna

You really didn't need to send the flowers.❤ You're going to spoil me.

Seavey💕

But if I want to spoil you?❤😂

Luna

Why would you want to?

Seavey💕

Because you're my Princess.❤

Now I'm full on blushing and smiling from ear to ear.

Luna

You're not lying about the parent thing?

Seavey💕

Why would I be? They really want to get to know you. Mom said that I need to facetime her when you're around. And if I don't I'm gonna be in problem.😂

Luna

Well then you better facetime her.😌

Seavey💕

Of course.

Luna

You excited for tomorrow?

Seavey💕

Filming for our new song? I sure am.😂

Luna

Kong is barking at smth, I need to check on him.

Seavey💕

Okay, see you tomorrow, Princess.❤

Luna

See ya.❤

I put down my phone and went to see Kong, and who is he barking at.

When he sees me, he looks at me then the balcony, and now I get it why he barked.

I lead Maverick into Logans room and then open the balcony, so Kong can run around everywhere and bark at the birds.

Me and him chilled on the balcony for a solid hour.

I decided to go shopping, so I got ready, said good bye to Kong and went out on an adventure.