fiftyseven

It's already the start of November, where the heck is the time gone?

The boys are coming home today from Europe, they have been there for a week and they have been promoting themselves in other countries not only America. And I haven't been sitting around doing nothing. I actually have been working in studio or my office, working with Luis Fonsi on his song which is called ''Echame la Culpa'' (blame me), and to be honest I loved working with him, he's very nice and easy to work with.

While we worked together we mostly talked in Spanish and everyone was just looking at us really confused, while we were talking really fast comparable to others.

You may be confused now because you don't understand anything. So my mom somehow found out that my parents originally come from Spain, she doesn't know how they got here but that's not the point. So when I found that out I really wanted to learn Spanish and I was pretty good at it, probably was in my blood.

Sometimes when I want to annoy someone, could be Logan, Jake or one of the boys I talk in Spanish so they can't get what I'm saying to them.

***

@imlunapaul Echame la Culpa 

tagged: luisfonsi

9,868,902 likes    183,678 comments

@user what is this?!?

@user IF IT'S A FRICKEN SONG...

@loganpaul Proud to be your brother ❤

@jakepaul Congrats sis!❤

load more

***

The song is going out in this world tomorrow, and I'm pretty stoked, so is Jeff and my brothers, not forgetting the boys.

''Helloooo!''

''Oh, my God, HIIIII!'' I yelled as I ran to them, meeting them on the doorstep of my house and hugging each of them.

I almost fell down because of King running around everyone and going in between every leg possible, to get his dose of attention.

"So, how you've been?"

"Europe was AMAZING!" Corbyn yelled straight into my ear.

"DON'T YELL IN MY EAR, YOU PRICK!" I yelled back as he dramatically turned his head and gave me a death stare. As much as I wanted to not break my character, my lips slightly curved.

"Catch me if you can." I said really fast and already ran away.

So, for the rest of the five minutes Corbyn was running after me and boys were just laughing in the corner. Until I remembered something I wanted to show them.

''I've got the music video in my computer.''

''Show us!!'' Jonah yelled as he pushed everyone onto the couch and I quickly got the computer and clicked on the video.

''Wait, I don't have a video for this week, lemme record you.'' I said as everyone laughed.

''Don't laugh, it's hard.''

I quickly put up everything and I don't need earphones because this is going out tomorrow so the music video is already out.

The video started playing and I was just sitting besides the camera and looking if it's in focus.

"This is.....wow." Jonah said after a minute the song ended playing, and these were the first words I heard in four minutes.

"Did you like it?" I asked slightly tilting my head to the side.

"I LOVE IT!" Zach yelled making me jump a little, after I turned off the camera.

"That's so good. Sing a bit. " Jack said, looking at me like he is chellenging me.

"I don't really want to..." I started to sing.

"In Spanish."

"No." I said crossing my arms.

The rest of the evening he didn't talk to me at all just looking at the TV and talking to absolutely everyone except me, making me feel like he is a five year old in an eighteen year old body.

I was sleeping really comfy on Daniel, and he actually said he feels comfortable in this position, although I'm pretty heavy but if he's comfy then alright.

"Ya know what I remembered?" Jonah asked making us all face him.

"The bet that we made up in Hamburgh."

"Another one?" I and Daniel groaned at the same time making them laugh a bit.

"What do you actually like in Daniel?"

"Hmm.....probably nothing." I said after thinking a bit.

"What?!?" Daniel yelled, again, straight in my ear.

"I won 10 bucks!" Zach yelled and started to dance a weird dance.

"What?!? You said nothing?!?" Daniel once again yelled.

"My ears will start to bleed." I said as they all laughed.

"Nah, probably his person..." I wanted to continue but got cut off by Jonah.

"Something else, not the personality."

"Then, his eyes." I didn't even get to finish when Corbyn jumped up and started to dance an even weirder dance.

" I won 10 bucks!" He was singing that sentence over and over.

"Aww, thanks." While all of the yelling and laughing was around caused by the boys, Daniel told me before kissing me on the cheek.

A/n

Oh, my.

Did I really f up? I didn't post this chapter,  fml. Smth must've been wrong with the WiFi, but enjoy.😂🤦🏼