twentynine

It's a few days later, and Jacks family is coming for a visit today. They are going to be here for a few days until Jacks birthday.

We all were just scattered around the boys living room, except for Jack, he's in the airport waiting for his mom and sisters.

The boys actually start the tour, after a few weeks. Their first show is in the 11th of July, which actually happens to be on my birthday. The boys nearly replaced the dates, but I said that it is okay and they calmed down a bit.

I don't know what I'm going to do for a month and something more with out them. Me and Logan are going to see them in New York, though. 

But actually when I think a bit harder I remembered that me, Logan and maybe Christina want to surprise them on my birthday, which is the Atlanta show.

The front door opened, getting me out of my thoughts and making us move and properly sit up, not half sit and half sleep.

''Hiiii!'' A little girl said, and run inside hugging all of the boys, that must be Jacks little sister Isla.

The room filled with hi's and hello's, while Jack and his mom and 2 other sisters got inside the house.

Isla went in front of me, and looked at me.

''You must be Luna right?'' She smiled, which made me smile. Oh, God. Why are kids so cute?

''It's me, and you must be Isla.'' I said as she nodded and we both hugged.

Then all of the next ten minutes consisted of hugging and meeting again or for a first time.

Jack and his mom and two older sisters went upstairs, while Isla was staying downstairs, with me.

Yeah, me. I commanded Daniel, Zach, Corbyn and Jonah to go to the mall and buy something for dinner as I was staying over, and I am the one who cooks dinner for them usually. I looked in their fridge and well, there was almost nothing there.

She was just questioning me about Daniel and the boys. And of course I needed to answer to them. The questions were mostly about the whole me and Daniel thing happening.

After a while we both got a little bored, so we decided that we could film a live on Instagram. 

We started it and so many people were joining in, and saying hi to us. And we were reading the comments, and answering them, if we could read them. The chat was going quick.

''Can I go to Jack?'' Isla asked holding my phone in her little hands.

''Of course.'' I smiled at her while she ran up the stairs.

2 minutes later, and I'm sitting here and waiting for Isla, or the boys. I wasn't thinking that they are going to be here really fast, because of all of the puns and stupidity going on in a shop with them.

The door opened up revealing Zach and Jonah with shopping bags in their hands.

''Where is the other half?'' I furrowed my eyebrows.

''Coming.'' Zach said as they both got in the kitchen and put down the bags.

A little while later, and I see them both get in, and Corbyn had a fucking bag with a shoe bag in it.

''CORBYN!'' I yelled, while they just chuckled.

Then I saw one in Daniels hands.

''You just did not...'' I sighed as I got up. They seriously have an addiction.

''Don't be angry, princess.'' Daniel came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and hugging me afterwards.

''And if I am?'' I hit him in the torso and went to the kitchen, leaving all the boys laughing from my accent.

The boys just plopped down on the sofa, leaving me alone in the kitchen sorting the food out and putting it in the right place.

After that I ran upstairs and saw Isla running down the hall, I catched her and she gave me my phone, and I looked at the comments, and wow.

They saw.

Did that just happen?

I'm kdhuGYCAJ

my ship has sailed

WHAT?

EXPLAIN MEH

These were some of the comments.

"Isla, did you film me and Daniel together?" I asked, while looking down at my phone.

"Yeah, I did, I'm sorry." She looked dissapointed in herself.

"It's okay, thank you!" I smiled, and she ran down the hallway, making her way to Jack.

I got in our room and closed the door.

''If you're talking about me and Daniel, then yes, we're indeed together.''

''We hid it from you for almost three months.'' I chuckled as I read through the comments. They're hilarious.

The door clicked open and I looked in that direction seeing Daniel with a confussion all over his face, while he was holding his phone.

''What is this?'' He showed me his Twitter, and it was blowing up with questions about us together.

''They know.'' I said as I pointed to my phone.

''How?'' He asked as he layed down, but of course not besides me but on me.

''It looks like Isla accidentaly filmed us downstairs, when I saw you with a new shoe pair.''

"That was a good moment...... Hello!" He suddenly yelled and made me jump, while he was using my shock stage to take my phone out of my hands.

"I love you too." He was talking to my fans, his warm breath flowing on my skin, his head rested in the crook of my neck.

We then talked about all the random stuff you talk about in a livestream.

"I'm jealous because I can't play piano as good as she...." Those were the last words I heard from Daniel.

My eyes just glued together.