fourtythree

The boys are in Texas right now, for their last show for this tour. I can't believe they have done it already.

Today I had like a little celebrity gathering, like some random award show. I don't see myself as a celebrity but if they do then they do.

And you would NEVER guess who I met today.

~throwbeck~

I was waking down the red carpet to the main hall of the occasion, and hundreds of photographers took pictures making my eyes a little bit shut, but I hope not too much.

As I got to the hall, there was a lot of very known people standing and waiting when they would get in.

And then I realised that in front of me standing person is fucking Camila Cabello, are you serious?

She turned around and she started talking to me.

"Hi, aren't you Luna Paul?" Now, I was quaking very much.

"Yeah! How do you know me?" I was completely not thinking straight.

"I saw your cover of Havana, and I think your voice is really soothing. I loved the cover!"

"Thank you so much!"

~flooshback~

I have a selfie with Camila Cabello.

What?

@imlunapaul Sorry, Jonah😂                        P

                       P.S Camila, I love you.

@seaveydaniel I'm gone for a day and you met Camila Cabello.

@imlunapaul Sucks to be you!^

@corbynbesson Jonah is quaking.

@camilacabello Loved to hang out with you!

@user This is goals😍

Load more

A/N

A little filler chapter for today.