sixteen

It's a new day.

So me and Logan are going to the art gallery where the Something Different music video is gonna be taken. I'm still confused how Logan is actually directing second music video for the Why Don't We.

Logan is vlogging. Being very loud as usual. We're getting a lot of looks from the people in the streets but I don't care because this is like a normal life for me now that I've lived with him for a few years.

I'm walking a little faster, and I have reached the destination, Logan following close behind, still yelling like crazy.

We went in and I looked around seeing loads of people, bunch of paintings. Like an art gallery.

It looked like the boys weren't here.

A little bit later I heard Logan yelling something about boys, so they must be here now.

I walked out and saw them talking and Logan blasting Help Me Help You a little for his viewers. He stopped vlogging so I came out and said hi to all of them.

Daniel came and gave me a hug.

''Heyy!'' I laughed.

''How you doing?'' He asked his arms still around my waist.

''Like any other day, pretty good.'' I said smiling at him.

He smiled and then kissed me.

''Let's go.'' Daniel said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the building.

Logan was telling where everyone needs to go and what they need to do. It was confusing af, let me just say.

Daniel was the first one up, I was looking at Logan, he was so into it. I've never seen him like that, even in the Nobody Gotta Know video he wasn't like this.

The time flew by really quick, Daniel finished his part, I walked past him and I saw that he was talking to someone on his phone.

Someone called my name, I quickly turned around and saw that it was Daniel.

I went to him, he gestured to sit on his lap.

What is going on?

Then I saw who was on the phone.

His mom and dad.

''Oh my god, hiii.'' I said smiling from ear to ear.

Daniel pulled out one earphone out of his ear and put it in mine.

''She truly is like you said she's gonna be.'' His mom Keri, said smiling as much as me.

I looked at Daniel, he smiled and wrapped his arm around my back.

''Is that a good or a bad thing?'' I said chuckling.

They laughed.

''It sure is a good thing.''His dad answered my question.

We ended up talking half an hour, we got along really well.

Then I saw Logan coming with his camera, I needed to go.

''Logan is coming, see you another time.'' I said waving and pulling out the earphone. They waved back and I went to adventure a little.

I went to talk with the boys.

''So hows the video doing?'' I asked.

''It's really complicated.'' Zach said, I laughed.

''But it's gonna be fireee!'' Jack continued.

''Everything my brother does is fireeee.'' 

"That's actually true." Corbyn said as he ate his food.

~Time skip~

The first day of the video shoot was done and we all went out of the art gallery. The most of the stuff was going on in the art gallery so tomorrows isn't going to take so long. Actually after this Logan will film for HIS song Help me Help you. And I'm going to meet Shay Mitchell. OMG. This is like a dream come true.

I decided to go with the boys to their house, just to spend some more time with them.

We pulled up to the boys house and we all piled out of the car.

"Let's watch Harry Potter!" Jonah yelled.

"Yeah, sure. Cmon, Seavey!" I said as I was pulling Daniel into the house.

''Let's go Noodle.'' Daniel said grabbing Jack.

''Yeah, Corbean.''Jack grabbed Corbyns hand.

''Faster babyface.'' Corbyn said pulling Zach, making me laugh. I pulled all the boys into the house.

''Wow, you all are so fat.'' I said breathing like I ran 20 miles.

''wOw, YoU aLl ArE sO fAt'' Jack said pulling funny faces, and mocking me.

''The meme is going to be here for a while isn't it?'' I asked.

''I'm pretty sure it will.'' Jonah answered, Zach put his hand on his heart acting all dramatic.

I just laughed at them, went to the sofa and fell down.

My eyes looked up and I saw a catastrophe. Daniel was running to me.

''No no no no no!'' I said as I was trying to get up quickly.

I didn't make it. 

He fell on top of me and yelled-

''Group hug!!!'' 

''Oh, hell no!'' I said as I was trying to get away from him, he was heavy af.

I heard running coming from the front door.

''Fuuuuck!''

They all ran and piled on top of me.

I'm not lying, I nearly could've been broken in half.

''I hate you.'' I said while trying to wiggle out.

''We love you too.'' They all said at the same time.

''OMG, that was weird.'' I said as they all climbed off of me.

''Thanks.'' I smiled at them with a fake smile.

''Now, Harry Potter.'' Jonah said putting the film on the TV.

I'm gonna be honest, I have watched Harry Potter but I don't know if I like it. I mean like I like it but not much, and definitely not as much as Jonah.

So I decided that all of the film I'm just going to be on the phone, cuddle with Daniel and probably fall asleep in the end.

It looked like Daniel thought the same.

The film consisted of me and Daniel being together and cuddling, Jack and Zach gagging at us, Corbyn and us laughing at them, us four talking and saying jokes, and Jonah constantly telling us to shut up and watch the film. Although after an hour he just said nothing and tried to enjoy the film.

I don't remember anything much after that, I just feel like I'm being carried somewhere.

I squinted my eyes and saw Daniel Seavey, carrying me upstairs.

Being so lazy, I just let him bring me into the third bedroom, as the boys now like to call it The #laniel room. He put me down on the bed and went out of the room.

I got up and changed into my PJ's, I was prepared this time. 

Then just fell into the bed and pulled the covers over me.

Fell asleep really fast.

But of course I woke up again, because I heard someone open the door.

I opened my eyes a little, I saw Daniel walking really slow and quiet so he doesn't wake me up, although he already did.

A little bit later I felt that he crawled into the bed and went to sleep.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and making me smile.

It really helped me to fall asleep.