fiftyfive

Today is a meeting about my merch.

I think the boys are in Vegas today, they probably are having much more fun that I am. There are so many pictures with colors and shapes covering the table that you almost can't see the table top. We have been sitting here almost for an hour and we still haven't really decided for sure what colors and what things we want to put on the clothes.

''So I'm thinking maybe a baby pink, some kind of a khaki color and a maroon?'' I asked as I held up the colors so everyone could see.

''What about cyan?'' She asked as her eyes went over the table and she grabbed the light cyan colored paper and showed it to me.

''Yeah, that one. I think it's enough, isn't it?'' I asked as they all thought for a bit and nodded their heads in agreement.

''What about the style?'' Jeff asked as I looked over the table.

''Many said that the eyebrows are really cool, maybe that, and the ''to the moon and back'' quote and the word moon is drawn as a crescent moon.'' (liza inspired the brow thing)

''Okay, then the meeting is done for today, see you all in a week.'' Jeff said as everyone flooded out of the room and left me in here with Jeff.

''I've got a little question for you.''

''Ask away.'' I said as I slowly put down my stuff.

''Luis Fonsi is thinking about writing a new song..''

''And what do I have to do?'' I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows a bit.

''He wants to collaborate with you on the song.''

''What?'' I stopped putting my stuff away and now I was just looking at Jeff in disbelief.

''You heard it, Luna. You can have so much fun, build your music career, because you're not going to be a youtuber for your whole life and you need to start building another career, so does Logan. He does acting and you music. By the way, his assistant wants to know the answer next week.''

''How?''

''His assistant called me and we talked and I said that you're originally from Spain and you can speak fluent Spanish, so I said I will talk to you.''

''Of course I will do it! I love you Jeff.'' I said as I waved to him as he smiled back just before leaving to home.

~da house~

So, I was just chilling in ma house, listening to some music, chilling with my pets and just having the time of my life. Until I read a news article saying that in Las Vegas was shooting, right besides where the boys stay, so now they're in a lock down.

Naturally I needed to know everything.

Daniel

Daniel

Daniel

Are you alright?

Daniel

Daniel

Sorry, my phone died, we're alright. Everyone is alright. Everything is alright.

What is going on?

They just came in and said the hotel is on a lock down, because there is a shooting happening right besides us.

You called your mom?

No, my phone is on one percent.

Call her please.

Will do. 

Love you and be safe. All of you.

My life can't get any more close to a dramatic Mexican serial, can it?

A/N

Merry Christmas Eve, loves!❤