thirtysix

This is the day when the boys are finally back from tour. They have ended it completely. And to be honest, I'm really proud of them.

I'm sitting in my car and I'm on my way to their house, I can already see it. My body is jumping up and down, from the excitement.

I quickly jump out of the car, after grabbing my phone with me and go inside the house, my heart is pounding very much.

And I see.....what?

Ashley.

In the boys house.

Sat on the couch and making out with some guy, I can't quite see his face but I know that's a guy, of course.

He turns around, and well....it's Daniel.

"What is this?" I ask, holding back my tears, somehow managing to do it.

"Oh my God, Luna. I...." He was running closer to me.

"No, don't come near me." I was holding my hand in front so he can't come closer.

I looked behind him and saw a smirking Ashley, I could kill her right now. Why is he with her? The girl that was trying to kill me, two times!

He broke his promise.

"I didn't want you to find out this like that." Daniel gulped.

"Find out what?" Now I was just really confused.

"He was using you for fame, love. He loves me not you." Ashley continued to make me even more angry.

I looked at Daniel for a confirmation, and he didn't even take a look at me.

My body didn't even know how to react, so I just ran.

I ran.

Somehow I ended up on the beach.

I ran that far?

So I stopped and just took this time to clear my head.

What do I do now?

I can't go to Logans house, he's going to kill him afterwards. Literally kill him. He's very overprotective as a brother.

Where are the boys?

Do they know?

Maybe they used me for fame too.

It can't be like that. My life is crushed, everyone is going to start drama. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a social media star.

The ring.

I glanced over to my left hand and I.....

I lost it. I lost my ring. This is wrong.

Daniel doesn't love me.

I was used for fame.

This is over.

Fuck.