fourteen

Lunas POV

I opened my eyes, seeing Daniel Seavey being asleep.

Today I had meetings so I needed to get up and I need to go to Logans apartment before, so I need to start moving.

I tried to get out of Daniels grip. Wow, his grip is tight.

Somehow I managed to get out of his arms. I wanted to grab my phone but instead I grabbed the bedding that was on the bed. My phone maybe is downstairs.

I sat on the side of the bed, and looked around the room, because I didn't quite see how it looked like yesterday. The walls and the sealing was white, the furniture was like a warm grey color, it sounds weird. 

I was about to get up and get ready but two hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me down back. 

''I need to get ready, Seavey.'' I said as I was trying to get out of his grip.

''5 more minutes, Princess.'' He said with his morning voice. It was one of his feature that is one of my favorite things.

''I have meetings today.'' I said still trying to get out of his grip. With every time I tried to get out the grip tightened even more.

''I'm gonna trade letting go with a kiss.'' He said waiting for an answer.

I turned around pecked his lips. ''Now let go.'' 

''I said a kiss not a peck.'' He said looking at me annoyed.

''i SaId A kIsS nOt A pEcK.'' I said laughing at his face and then kissing him for a second.

''Wow, such a nice girlfriend.'' He's still not letting me go.

''For the second time, I have meetings.''

''It's only 8 am.'' He said putting down his phone.

''I need to go to apartment too, before the meeting, so I can change and look presentable.'' I said, and ended up kissing him, so he let's me go already.

''Well that's better.'' He said letting me go.

I crawled out of the bed, and went into the bathroom to change.

When I came back, Daniel was still in the bed.

''Get up, Seavey!'' I said getting the hair tie out of my hair. I need to brush my hair as soon as possible.

''Well, help me!'' He said giving me his hand, I quite didn't trust him.

But I did it anyways, I gave him my hand and he pulled me in the bed.

''This was predictable.'' I said looking at him, with a smile.

He didn't answer, instead he put his arms around my neck, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

''Have fun in the meetings, Princess.'' He said with a chuckle.

''I sure will.'' I said getting up and opening the door.

''Byeee.'' He said stretching out.

''Byyee.'' I said back as I went out of the room.

The house was silent. I guess no one has woken up, apart from me and Daniel.

I went down and looked for my phone, I found it on the couch where I was sleeping. It probably fell out of my pocket.

I called an Uber to pick me up.

~Time skip~

I was standing in front of the apartment, putting my hand on the door knob but the doors were closed, I got my keys and entered the apartment.

There was no sign of Kong or Logan. Kong probably being with Ayla and Logan, I don't know.

But then I saw a note on the fridge.

''Hey, sister. I'm at meetings, see you there. Love you.''

We have meetings together frequently because we have the same manager. Jeff. So I'm not alone in the meetings. Logan is actually pretty serious in the meetings but at least I'm not alone. 

Everyone thinks that it's pretty easy, what Logan is doing but it's not. He constantly needs to think about content, the merch and soo many other things. 

I went into my room and got changed, brushed my hair, my teeth and put on makeup.

~Time skip~

We are back.

I'm sooooooooo tiireeed.

It's like six in the evening, and we have been sitting and talking all day. Thanks to the boys, because they texted me every 15 minutes, so its not so boring.

When we came back, we were greeted by Kong. He was really happy when he heard us.

I just went straight to my room, and fell on my bed.

I haven't posted a cover in ages.

Well, I decided to do a cover.

''Logan, I'm gonna film a video, can you be quiet?''

''Ok.''

''Thanks.''

Then I filmed my cover, edited it and uploaded. 

I looked at my phone and almost dropped it, it's already 9 pm. Time moves so fast.

''I'm gonna go sleep, I'm really tired.'' I yelled so Logan can hear.

''Good Niiight.'' He answered.

''Good night.''

I walked to my bathroom, did all the things you do before bed (im starting to be lazy XD).

As I walked out the door, my phone started ringing.

I jumped on my bed and took my phone to see who it was.

I got a FaceTime request from Daniel.

Obviously I answer.

D- Hi, how are you?

L- Really tired. How about you?

D- Jack slapped me 5 minutes ago. 

L- Yeah I saw that, you got revenge though.

D- Your right. *he smiles*

L- What are you doing?

D- Nothing much, just fooling around with the boys. Not now though, I decided to call you.

I saw it because he was in his room. I yawned.

D- Do you want me to sing to you so you can fall asleep?

I have the best boyfriend out there.

L- If you can, yes please. 

I said sounding really tired.

D- Of course I can, Princess.

He said as he was stabilizing his phone on something and getting his guitar.

While he did that, I put the phone besides my pillow so I don't have to hold it.

He came back and started to sing Just To See You Smile. I'm gonna say it again, I have the best boyfriend ever. What did I do to deserve it?

His voice alone helps me sleep, it's so soothing.

My eyes were sticking together, The last thing I heard was-

''Goodnight, Princess.''

Then it all blacked out.