fiftyone

''I said my clothes, not yours, although I hate complaining.'' I said, after changing and coming back out to Daniel, to finally go home.

''I didn't have time.'' He laughed as I adjusted the beanie that is the one that he's always wearing, the Why Don't We, bright orange one.

I have just thrown on one of his hoodies and my ripped, black jeans. At least he had my pants in their house. And of course as always I have my grey Yeezys.

When the slight breeze hit my face, I felt so good. After being in the hospital for that long, my mind demanded some fresh air.

I looked around as Daniel was guiding me to the location of our Uber to go to my house, finally. I will get to see Blue and King again, I will be able to catch up on all of the social medias, see what has been happening in these two weeks over the whole word.

Something caught my eye as I was inspecting the city. A group of people were waving their hands at me, making me smile and wave back. Thank, God, they weren't running to me because this isn't the time that I want to be with fans, and I'm thankful that they understand me.

~her house~

''Why is it open?'' I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and looking at Daniel.

He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me, making me think something is definitely happening here.

So, I just opened the door and waited for something weird to happen.

But the only thing happening was King running to me in an enormous speed, and Blue slowly running besides him.

I smiled almost instantly and pet them for an obnoxious hour, ok not that much.

The one thing I didn't quite think of happening was that a very happy Keri would stand right in front of me in my house as I would rise up my head.

My reaction was just almost falling over, but I stabilized myself by pressing my hand on the ground, covering my mouth from being so surprised and looking at a very happy Daniel. Now, my eye sight was going from Keri to Daniel for a few seconds.

''Hi, mom.'' Daniel just casually said, before I got up and went to Keri.

''Hi.'' She answered, we hugged for a while. 

''Oh, my God. Nice to meet you! What are you doing here?'' I said, while my smile couldn't disappear, what is she actually doing here?

''I'm here to meet you, and to care for these boys while you were in hospital. How are you, sweetie?'' She asked as King was going in circles around her legs, while Blue was getting some time with Daniel.

''I'm good, I see that he already loves you.'' I said as I looked at King who was happily running in circles, his tale wagging.

''Do you want something to eat or rest?'' She asked, and reminded me of my mom when I still lived in Ohio. I got asked this question every second.

''Definitely no rest, because I'm as energized as you can get, but we could go out to eat.''

''Then let's go, ladies.'' Daniel said, slightly pushing us out of the house, making us chuckle a bit.

~a bit later~

We've been sitting in this cafe for a solid hour, the boys are here with us, we look like a one big family having lunch. I've been talking to Keri for the past hour and she is such a genuine person, it's just that I feel a weird connection with her. 

Unfortunately she's flying home this evening but I'm going to spend as much time with her as I can in this short amount of time.