eighteen

After a few days

We went inside the school.

It was really silent, but we could hear muffled sounds coming from the second floor.

After a  few minutes we both found the one classroom, that was for the filming.

I looked around to see at least twenty people arranging everything.

''Logan, there you are.'' Jeff said coming to greet us.

They stealed Logan from me, leaving me alone standing in the door way, and did his make up, gave him his costume so he can change.

Just because I had nothing to do I went and sat down on one of the chairs.

And then she walked in.

She greeted everyone and talked a bit to Logan.

Then she looked at me and waved.

Shay Mitchell. Is. Waving. At. Me.

I'm hyperventilating.

I smiled, with probably one of the biggest smiles I've ever smiled and waved back a her.

She came up to me.

''You must be Luna, Logans sister. By the way I love your name.'' She said smiling at me and giving me a hug.

OMG, I'M TOUCHING SHAY MITCHELL. Not in a weird way though.

''Thanks, I love you, Shay. Especially your acting in Pretty Little Liars.'' I said still thinking this all is a dream.

I looked behind her shoulder and I saw Logan coming in a Minion costume, I tried to hold in my laughter.

''Can we film something funny for the vlog? Like you don't know who I am, and stuff like that.'' Logan said pointing to Brendon with the camera.

''Of course.'' Shay said giggling a bit.

I looked at the door as they opened up revealing five boys, fooling around and laughing, one of them being my boyfriend.

''Princess!'' My very loud boyfriend called me.

''Seavey!'' I said impersonating him.

We both hugged, he was hugging me like he hasn't seen me for a month.

''You didn't see me a few days.'' I said looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.

''That's a lot of time.'' He sighed, making me chuckle.

''Blah, blah, blah, now shoo!'' Logan said showing us to go away, so he can film.

''Logan, they were cute, why did you do that?'' Shay asked looking at us then Logan, lightly punching him in the arm.

''Vlog life.'' He said shrugging his shoulders.

We all got out of the frame, and Brendon filmed the stuff for the vlog.

Boys needed to change too, into their tuxes.

~Time skip~

One of the last shot of the day was the auditorium.

They were all joking around about the massive drone that is going to be used for filming.

All of this was so interesting to see, how a music video is made, so much work put into a three minute video, especially if you don't make it in one day. *cough, cough*

And lemme just say, Shay Mitchell is such a good actress.

I'm hands down impressed.

The auditorium shots were done and the last shot was the rooftop.