twentysix

I felt someone poke my cheek.

"Ow!" I fluttered my eyes open.

"Goodmorning, Princess." He chuckled and kissed me. His morning voice kills me every time.

"Good morning, Seavey." I yawned and stretched out.

Then I remembered the hickeys, my mind making me touch my neck immediately.

"What's wrong?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't lie that you forgot about the hickeys." I sighed.

"What hickeys?" I rolled my eyes at the response and stumbled to the bathroom.

I stopped in front of the mirror, looking all around my neck checking for hickeys.

And well, well, well what we have here.

Payback is a bitch, Seavey.

Thank God only two out of four and they are pretty small, so maybe I can cover them up with some foundation.

I got out of the bathroom, looking angrily at Daniel.

"I'm going to go get some clothes." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

Before he got away from me, I managed to get a grip on his arm.

"Your clothes are here, well enough for a month, at least." I smirked at him waiting for a response.

"I love you." He just said and kissed me, deepening the kiss even more with each second.

I wanted to say to not change the thing that we're talking about but this is a pretty nice alternative.

I pulled away making him whine like a little, young boy.

"Stop whining, I need to cover them up." I said pointing at my hickeys.

He surprisingly let me go, and went to the dresser to look for some clothes to wear today.

While looking in the mirror, I put my hair up in a messy bun, so it doesn't fall on my face while I do my make up.

I grabbed my make up bag and put on my face. Nothing too crazy. Now I just need to try to cover the hickeys up.

After trying for five minutes, I didn't get much progress. You still could see them.

Daniel came in.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at my neck.

"I can't cover them up, you doofus." I playfully hit him in the arm, making him flinch but then laugh at my response.

He handed me one of his black hoodies. What a surprise that it was black.

"Then wear this, it should cover it up."

I grabbed the hoodie out of his hands and mumbled a thank you.

After sliding the hoodie on I looked in the mirror to see if that helped. The hoodie is so soft and comfy, I should steal some of his hoodies sometime.

It did, you couldn't see them much.

"That's better, isn't it?" Daniel said, wrapping his strong arms around my small body, immediately making me feel safer.

"A little bit, but you're still an idiot for giving me them." I rolled my eyes, making him do the same.

"At least I'm your idiot." He said making me laugh at his cuteness.

He looked into the mirror and sighed.

"You look better in it than I do. Never mind, you look good in everything."