thirtyseven

I jump up from my bed, panting and trying to catch my breath. Everywhere around me is a pitchblack darkness.

My body is drenched in sweat and my face is really sticky. Looking for the second around me I can see that in my room. How did I get here?

My eyes went to the finger where the ring used to be and it was still there. Did someone find it?

Then it hit me.

That was a nightmare.

I breathed in and out.

It felt so real, and I still have that feeling of a betrayal inside me. I can't believe that was a dream, although thank God it was a dream.

I can't go back to sleep, now. After a minute I noticed that the leg that I stepped on is hurting a bit, right now. That is really weird.

So, being an addicted person to YouTube, I decided to watch some videos, maybe they're going to help me fall asleep.

A few minutes later and I'm feeling a little bit more tired, my heart is still pounding very much, though. I still remember the nightmare clearly and it is going around in my head repeatedly.

My body jumped a little when my phone started ringing.

It was Daniel.

Why the heck isn't he sleeping?

I picked up.

"Why did you call me? Something's wrong?" I asked sitting up, trying to be as silent as possible.

"Nothings wrong, I just woke up and something didn't feel right. Why did you pick up so fast? Are you alright?" He sounded pretty worried, for nothing.

"Nothing."

"You're lying." He stated.

"Ok, I had a nightmare."

"Then, why didn't you want to tell me?"

"Because I wanted to get you to sleep, but it isn't working. You have a show tomorrow." I replied.

"Do you want to talk while you fall asleep?" He asked, sounding tired. I genuinely want him to go to sleep but I guess he isn't going to, while I haven't.

"If you can." I sighed in defeat. I really missed him, a whole day hasn't even gone by and I miss him. I'm not going to make it through a month. Sometimes I think how Corbyn does this.

''Of course I can.'' I could feel his smile through my phone.

And then we just continued this random talk about random things. Every minute saying that we're missing each other or that we love each other. In the end he convinced me to tell about the nightmare. He was really worried about me afterwards. I thought this talk would be for a few minutes. Guess what?

We talked for an hour and a half.

And I'm angry.

''Okay, now go to sleep.'' I said.

''Call me tomorrow.''

''You call, when you're free.''

''Goodnight, Princess. I love you.''

''Love you, Seavey.''

I hung up and drifted off to sleep.

A/N

So how do you feel?

I know a lot of you wanted her to get with someone else but I have read ff's with the plotwists like that so I wanted to do something else.