twentytwo

Lunas POV

The boys were lighting up mood, and to be honest they succeeded. I was laughing non stop at their silly jokes or little roasts they did to each other.

Logan came in from the backyard, leaving Daniel alone.

He came to me smiled at me with a warm smile, making me feel happy.

We gave each other a big hug.

''Let's go home.'' I whispered in his ear.

''Let's go.'' He said as he got to talk to the boys and they all went out of the house.

I looked at Daniel, his face was filled with anger and fear. Fear?

Of what?

He slowly opened the glass door that was seperating us and closed it.

I looked at him with a confused look, furrowing my eyebrows.

''What?'' He asked furrowing his eyebrows too, and grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

''Nothing.'' I smiled and lead us to the car.

In the car, I got my phone out of my pocket and saw that my mom has called me fourteen times. I just didn't feel like calling her right now, maybe I'm going to call her later.

My eyes were almost glued down but I stayed up for the car ride to our apartment.

Guys ordered some food for lunch but I just wasn't feeling hungry that much so when they asked me what do I want I just said nothing.

From all of the stress today, my body and my mind felt so tired. I decided to go for a nap.

I closed my bedroom door, and fell onto my cozy bed. 

Before I fell asleep, my phone started ringing.

I groaned and rolled over to reach my phone.

Looking at my screen, I saw that Jake was facetiming me.

I accepted.

''Hey.'' I smiled with a weak smile.

''Hey, sis. How are you?'' You could clearly hear worry in his voice.

''I'm better now.''

''I heard about Ashley, she wanted to get in my house but I kicked her out.'' He sighed.

''I can't believe that mom doesn't believe us once again.'' He said after the little pause.

''Mom?'' I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

''Logan called her, she doesn't believe us Luna.'' He said rubbing his palm across his forehead.

''I don't know what to do.'' I sighed, yawning after.

''Mom then called to me and she was angry about that I kicked Ashley out. I just hung up.''

''You're tired, go take a nap.'' He chuckled, making me laugh too.

''Bye, Jakey.'' I said smiling back at him.

I hung up, I am pretty happy that I get to sleep now.

Well, surprise.

I got woken up another time, this time the problem being Daniel.

''I woke you up?'' He asked worringly, getting in my bed besides me.

''No?'' I said acting like I didn't just wake up.

Instead of an answer he just chuckled.

I'm going to say it again, I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend, I don't want Ashley get him. Yeah, she took my last boyfriend but that was like before three or four years ago.