thirtynine

"You need to come and visit us, if you want, Team 10 misses you." Jake said, while taking his vlog camera.

"Is Erika home tomorrow?"

"No, she isn't." He smiled, why?

"I know that you don't like her, and I'm completely not angry about that. Don't worry." He said, while giving me a hug.

"So, I expect you coming to visit?"

"Of course." I waved as he went out the door.

The video is live and I'm waiting for the hate comments, the millions of questions from my viewers.

I start to look at the comments and I stop after a few minutes. There are people that support my side and there are a lot of people who don't know who to believe, because this information was just thrown on them, them not expecting it.

But there's loads who support Ashley.

I threw my phone across the sofa and get up to grab a sneaky bar of Snickers. I know it's bad that I have a stash of them.

Why?

Now I need to run to my phone back again, because someone is calling.

Corbyn's face timing me.

"Hey, Corbs!" I yell.

"Hey, hey!" He yells back.

"Whatchu doin'?" He asks afterwards.

"Eating a Snickers bar."

"A Snickers bar?" Zach appears at the corner of the screen, talking in an English accent. I almost die of laughter so does Corbyn, because that's one of our inside jokes.

"Ok, now onto the real deal. How are you?" Corbyn asks pushing Zachs face away from the screen, while he's joking around.

"Not good, not bad. I'm actually not emotional at all right now." I say taking a bite off of my Snickers bar.

"Don't worry, Ashley is going to jail." Zach said.

"You think?"

"Of course, she tried to kill you, after all."

I heard footsteps.

"Is that Luna?"

Corbyn nodded.

All of a sudden two faces pop up, making me jump a little.

I recognize them as Jonah and Jack.

"Hi Luna. We miss you!" They both yell, as their voices echo through my house.

"I miss you too, boys." I smile.

Then we talked a bit, ok, an hour. Per usual.

"I'm sorry boys, but my meetings are waiting." I groaned, I would better be staying home and talking to them.

"We'll call you later or tomorrow." Corbyn said back.

"Byeeeee." They all together said.

"Byeee."

He ended the call.

Actually, where's Daniel?

He didn't come and didn't say anything, if he even was there.

No time to think about that, I have my meetings.

~lidl toime skjip~

I'm really exhausted, gotta admit.

I've just plopped down onto the sofa, and I'm just looking into the white seiling above me.

Suddenly my phone started to ring, and I quickly grabbed it from my pocket.

''Hello, I'm really sorry that I couldn't talk to you.'' Although, I was still a bit worried about why he didn't talk to me or why he couldn't, I smiled from hearing his voice.

''Hi.'' I softly answered because from all of the exhaustion and the Ashley drama, I just wanted to get some peace.

''What's wrong, princess?'' He is still filming only his forehead and his eyes, that is pissing me off a little, because he does it every time.

''I miss you, I miss the boys, fuck, I miss my normal life.''  I put my face in my hands.

''You get popular more and more each day, in this life you can't just stop and drop out. We will help you get through this, we're soon coming home.'' He weakly smiled, making me feel a bit better.