fifty

Luna's POV

"Who are you?"

These are the three first words I say to the cute blue eyed boy besides me, with his fingers laced with mine. I can see that I'm in a hospital room, leaving me thinking about what is going on.

"What?" His eyes were looking so lost and sad, and because of that I can't do it anymore.

"I'm joking. Hi, Seavey." I smile as his eyes fill with happiness and start shining, looking right into mine.

"You scared me to death." He said, putting his hand on my cheek. It felt really hot, probably because of my skin temperature, not because his hands are actually warm.

"I'm sorry." I put my hand on his, as he just continued to smile and be cute.

"That wasn't a funny joke, you could've lost memory for real."

"Why am I actually in here?"

"You slept in coma for two weeks."

My eyes went as wide as they can. How? What did I put through my closest ones?

"Two weeks?!?" I shout right as the doctor and a very stressed Corbyn come in.

''Corbyn!'' I smile as he smiles back and waves, because the doctor was coming my way and he probably didn't want to interrupt anything.

''As I can see, you have woken up. May I have a check up?'' The doctor asked as the boys synced and nodded to him and left the room.

''What can you tell about yourself?''

''Luna Grace Paul, 18 years old, I have two brothers and I came from Ohio with my older brother.''

''Who were the two guys just before?''

''The blonde one is my best friend, his name is Corbyn Besson and the other one is my boyfriend Daniel Seavey, they both sing in a band.''

''It looks like your memory is still as perfect as before. Now, please, look right besides me.'' He said as he flashed a little flashlight in my eyes.

''Everything should be fine.'' He said as I thanked him and he went out the door.

After a few seconds my two very loud brothers barge in, making me laugh a little.

''Hey, sis.'' They both said exactly at the same time.

''Hi, my lovely brothers.''

''How is it?'' Jake asked as they both sat down and looked at me still looking worried.

''I actually feel really energized.''

''I would be too, if I would've sleep for two weeks.'' He replied back making us laugh.

''Everyone is so worried about you.'' Logan said bringing his phone and showing me a screenshot of something.

''This hashtag was for you, it was trending number one for like a week.''

''What?'' I didn't know I would be so missed.

~hours of reuniting later~

''Go home, it's late.'' I said to him right as he put his foot on the floor inside the room. He looked at me like I said something very bad.

''No.'' He insisted like a little kid.

''I'm coming home tomorrow, you could bring me my clothes tomorrow morning.'' I smiled, waiting for an answer, hoping he would agree.

''Okay.'' He said, sounding defeated as he slowly came and stopped right besides me, just before pressing his lips onto mine.

''I love you.'' I said as he started to put on his jacket.

''I love you too.'' He said just before closing the door.