thirtyfive

Woah..

I'm home.

This was a pretty draining trip.

And I'm happy to be home, but I miss the boys.

I took a quick look at my ring, and can't help but smile.

I open my house door and got greeted by a very, very happy golden retriever.

''Hi, King!'' I get down, pet him and give him kisses.

''They missed you.'' Ayla comes my way, with Blue in her hands.

''Thanks for looking after them, I appreciate it very much.'' I smiled at her, while she passed me Blue to say hi.

She was looking after them, while I was gone. I can't leave them alone, of course.

''Wait?'' She smirked and took my left hand.

''What's this?'' She raised her eyebrows.

''A promise ring.'' I smiled, while Blue got on my shoulders and sat down. My back slightly lowered because of his weight. He's not fat.....yet.

''That's a nice one.'' Her phone started ringing, she answered while I put my stuff in the house.

''I actually have to go, Logan needs someone to look after Kong.'' 

''Byee, see you later.'' We both waved to each other.

''Oh, there's a note that some girl left for you on the coffee table.'' She said before disappearing.

A note?

I was about to see it, but a pile of presents slid in front of my sight, on top of the coffee table. I completely forgot about them!

There was a little note on top, so naturally I grabbed that first.

''Hello! So you're probably looking at these presents and thinking there's a lot. That's because we thought we could just give them from all of us, not one by one. We miss you loads!

P.S. Say thanks to Logan from us, for arranging the gifts.

Seavey, Corbean, Noodle, Babyface, Jo-NuH, and Beauty Kween.''

I could tell that Daniel wrote this, because of his handwriting and the fact that he wrote himself first not anyone else.

I reached out for a little box at the top, the wrapping paper is beautiful, gotta admit that.

I'm the type of person that opens presents very carefully, I fold them out really slowly trying not to destroy it. I know, weird.

As I was opening the paper, I saw the box. It was a gorgeous watch.

 It was a gorgeous watch

This is so nice of them.

I just continued to open my presents and they were so beautiful.

There were a few more little bits and pieces, that I'm of course very thankful about

There were a few more little bits and pieces, that I'm of course very thankful about. Two presents are left, one bag and one box.

I decided to go for the box.

I opened it up and, there's a denim jacket, I unfolded it and, wow, that's nice.

There's my surname, so Paul, embroidered on the back in cursive. I'm gonna wear it everyday.

So, now I'm reaching for the bag.

And I look in it, and now I'm angry.

These are Christian Louboutin shoes, they probably cost a fortune

I got them out, and there's another piece of paper.

I unfold it.

''Actually, I lied a bit, this is only from me. I love you!''

I groaned, making King look at me weirdly.

Now that the presents are open, I throw out the wrapping paper and go to the note. 

I opened up the note, King following me close behind. He started to whine besides the door to the backyard.

So, naturally I let him out. Blue decided to go as well. Don't worry my backyard is very secure.

Back to the note.

I took a look at it and with each word my breathing got very weird.

''Hey Luna, long time no see. Don't worry I'm back. Love you xxx  Ashley.''

Ashley.

ASHLEY.

My legs stopped working for a few seconds, so I just slid down on to the floor.

I'm scared.

I quickly got up and locked the doors, calling King and Blue inside.

The sun is starting to set, so I'm taking my stuff and going to my bedroom.

I let them inside first, they both ran to their beds and got comfortable. They both start sleeping in their beds but when I wake up they're besides me. Even when Daniel is here, they find a place for them.

They have beds here and they have beds downstairs, when all of the people are there downstairs.

I quickly change into my pajamas and jump in my bed.

"Goodnight, Blue. Goodnight, King." I say, before taking a look at them. They're peacefully laying down.