nine

"I like-''

Oh, no!

If he says what I'm thinking of, it's gonna be bad, like really bad. How would I say to him that I don't like him, that I like Daniel. How? Without breaking his heart.....

''-d you.'' He says, beaming with smile.

''What?!?'' I say confused. I've been confused a lot past these few days.

''Yeah, I liked you at the start but now I have my eye on someone else, and I think of you just being my friend, not that you're not pretty though. And I know about you and Daniel.'' He says still smiling. ''I think you would be great pair but you know Daniel, he's really shy about these kind of things but I'm gonna see what I can do.''

''Jack. You are one of the best friends I could ever have.'' I say as I gave him a hug.

''But who is this girl?'' I ask as I get out of the hug, and look at him like an annoyed mom.

''Just wait and see...'' He says.

''Okey, okey.'' I sigh.

We get back from the table, both smiling. Corbyn looks at me with a ""what happened" look. I quickly throw an ok sign while no one sees that. 

I sit back at the table, my salad waiting for me. I look at Daniel, he looks a little weird. Like sad, confused maybe even some anger. Naahh, I'm just imagining things he could never go angry to someone. I quickly get my attention to my salad.

Zach was making a video for his Instagram story. I choked on my salad and started coughing but but not like dying.

Zach turned his camera at me and said

''I'm trying to take a nice video and this dork is coughing.''

I chuckle. 

~Time skip~  

The boys and I said our goodbyes, and went to our destinations. 

I decided to go back to Logans apartment. As I have no where else to go.

I opened the door really carefully, waiting for Logan smashing a plate but instead I hear Logan and Jake talking.

''Hey, bros, guess who's back??'' 

''Luunnaaa!!'' They're both vlogging. They come and hug me. Jake is actually a pretty nice brother when Erika's not around. I don't know why but Erika hated me from the day one she saw me, and when Jake and her did that ''marriage thing'' , it got worse. When Erika is around, Jake just acts like a complete dick. I personally think he's a good brother except for this and the fact that he lies to his fans.

''What are you doing here?'' I look at Jake.

''Just vlogging...''

''Luna, it's vlog life.'' Logan says looking at me like he's disappointed.

''Yeah Logan, I know that life, because I see it everyday....bro.'' I smirked and started singing It's Everyday Bro.

''Stoop. Don't joke about your brothers song.'' Jake said acting angry.

''England is ma citeyyy!'' I say as I throw up a peace sign and run into my room.

''You did not just said that!'' Jake yelled as I shut the door.

Oh my god. I have one of the best brothers, not throwing shade at Jake but Logan is a little teeny tiny bit better.

My phone got me out of my thoughts.

BUT THE COOKIES

Logan said you're both coming to record Help Me Help You. He didn't forgot did he?

Luna

I dunno. I'm gonna ask him.

He forgot but we're coming after like 5 min.

BUT THE COOKIES

We're waiting.

Luna 

See ya! 

I quickly changed shorts for some ripped jeans because it's getting a little bit chilly because the evening is coming.

I heard Logan.

''Lunaaa, we need to go, Manager Jeff is here!''

I exited my room seeing Manager Jeff and Logan waiting for me.

~Time skip~

We have arrived to Why Don't We household (just like Sims).

Logan was vlogging, me and Jeff just walking in front of him.

He vlogged the ''drug girls'', then Jeff was acting like a pool guy and Logan filmed him, we went inside, the boys were warming up their voices. We greeted them, and then Logan remembered that he forgot to ''shoot them''. 

Then boys got back to warming up, Logan too for a surprise, but he led his attention more on dancing and dabing, not warming up. I decided to go out and sit besides the pool.

I was just looking at the view from the house. They are so lucky to have this house, it is sooo big and this view is to die for. 

A door opened, and I saw Daniels head pop out.

''Logan is recording, you wanna hear him sing?''

''Duuhhh, who doesn't?'' I chuckled.

I love how everyone just sends us both to get each other, like the today when we went out for lunch, they send me to get him, and now I can say that they 100% said to Daniel to get me. It didn't happen just today, it happens every time.

We went in and Logan started to sing, and he's really good, I know some autotune is in there too but like not too much (Jerika music vid). 

''Oh yeaahh, Luna, I forgot to tell you, my family is going to visit me. They're going to be here tomorrow, and my little sister Reese really wants to see you.'' Zach said smiling from ear to ear.

''These are really good news but I've got meetings tomorrow. I'm gonna see what I can do.'' I answered getting my phone.

''Don't cancel your meeting...'' He said coming towards me.

''Too late... friends and family come first.'' I said sticking my tongue out.

We had some chill time afterwards but it was really late so we wanted to go home, Kong was waiting for us and Maverick.

We said our goodbyes and went home.

A/N

What do you think about the new song These Girls?

I can't wait for the music video.