fourty

I'm on my way to the Team 10 house, the destroyed and full of holes Team 10 house.

As I got closer I saw all of the little kids and teenager girls screaming outside and I couldn't live here, that's probably why he's looking for a new house. I even almost couldn't get in because of all of the kids.

''This is a mess!'' I say as I get in the house, seeing Chance and Anthony on the sofa.

''Luna!'' Anthony yelled, as they both shoot up from the sofa.

''Long time no see.'' Chance said as they both hugged me, I smiled because I haven't seen them in a long time. I remember seeing them like every other day back in Ohio when I was like fifteen and younger. We would do a lot of stupid stuff with them and Jake maybe even Logan.

''It sure was.''

Then Jake came down and we just chilled downstairs, general catching up in the kitchen and on the trampoline, Kade and Nick got here after a little while. And to be honest I've missed them.

''So, about Ashley, she's arrested.'' That made me look at Jake and he nodded. 

''Thank God.''

We just continued to talk and honestly Ashley was the only thing on my mind for a while. What is she going to do after she get's out of the prison? Of course she's angry at me for this, but who was the one who almost killed me?

''I'm back.''

''Tessa!'' I yelled as we both hugged each other.

''Luna, I've missed you.''

''Me too.''

''You know what? I'm actually going to the dance studio, you wanna come? I remember you said that you danced back in Ohio.'' She asked making me think a little bit.

''I haven't danced for a long time, but ok. Let's go with my car.''

''That's yours?'' She asked as we got out of he house.

''It is, Logan and Jake got me it, to be honest I have the best brothers out there.''

Again did some catching up with her while we went to the dance studio.

When we got in I wasn't so sure if I would want to dance, because I haven't done it so long.

''Just come, trust me.'' Tessa gave me a warm smile.

"If you say so." I still wasn't sure enough.

I greeted the girl that was the one who is teaching you. And she was pretty sweet to be honest.

We started to dance and she was looking at me for a little while, then after that she called me over to her, and I was a bit stressed. What is she going to do?

"I looked at how you dance and I don't know if I want to believe that you haven't danced for a long time, but if you haven't then I'm pretty surprised about your skill."

"It would be nice if you could come to here with Tessa. You're friends, right?" I nodded and I wanted to say that I don't have much time left.

"But you don't have to come here often, I would be happy if you came here one or two times in a month, if you don't have time then don't come that day. You like this idea?" She asked.

"Yeah, I would love to bring back a little bit of dancing in my life."

"I'm happy to hear that, let's go." She guided me back to the room.

A/N

Just a little filler chapter for today.