fourtysix

Suddenly I snapped out of the daydream that I had a second ago.

Slightly running down the stairs going to the busy center of Los Angeles from one of my meetings that I couldn't miss this month, absolutely not. These are the meetings that I enjoy the least because they are long as fuck and Logan isn't here with me.

Daniel went to his home in Portland, a few days ago. He begged me to go with him, but I couldn't because of this meeting. We both were really sad about that but at least I got to see them all for a few days before they all went to their homes all around the country. At the start I actually wanted to ditch the meeting, because I really wanted to meet his family, but Jeff would've killed me, and I'm not joking.

When they get back they're going to work on their new song These Girls, which is going to be so exciting. Dropping new songs all the time. Logan is going to direct it, but this time he's only going to be a co-director. 

I stopped just before the street, almost crossing it on a red light, making me breath out. Lucky.

The traffic here is terrible as fuck, especially in lunch time.

Before going to my car, I went into Starbucks as usual. Sometimes I wonder if I do it more often than I should normally.

I went out of there and I got caught by some girls, who were my fans and then we talked a bit.

''Why didn't you go to Portland?'' One of them asked making me look at her.

''Is something wrong between you two?'' The other one asked.

''No, no, no everything is alright, I just have a very packed schedule for the coming week and I couldn't go.'' I said, a bit of sadness flowing into my voice.

''Aww, that sucks.''

''It does.''

~tiiiime skiiip~

I'm going through my Twitter feed and the first thing I see is that Erika. Yes, Erika Costell has officially roasted me in front of everyone on Twitter.

She comes here and thinks she can fuck around me and I'm not going to do anything to her, not going to talk a single word about that. She could've thought a bit more.

@imlunapaul

@erikacostell You should close your legs for a second in front of my brother. Then we'll talk.

And film a music video without being naked for a second.

I might have gotten it a bit too far, but she didn't need to start this.

Everyone is freaking out because of this, none of my close people have tweeted or said anything and thank the God for that. No one is really knowing about anything, because we haven't said anything about each other on social media but Erika brought it here so she's the one who started this, I wanted it to be a personal thing, as always, but she is one of those people who wants to suck all of the followers up as many as she can from beefs and dramas.

I don't like people who are like that.

Just don't pay attention to those people and focus on the things you love.

Now that I'm pretty pissed off because of that I decided to go out and breathe some fresh air into my nostrils to clear my head.

The city was looking a bit dead, few cars driving around my neighborhood, leaving the street in silence. I decided to go to the nearby park and just sit there and stare in to the fountain that is in the middle of the park.

I was very close to my destination, just needed to cross the road.

The green light turned on signalizing me that I can go across the road.

In the middle of the road I looked to my left and saw two blinding lights coming my way at an enormous speed. The last thing I could do was pray.

***

In my life I have been very close to death many times.

This may be my last.

A/N

OHHHHHH!

I love being a fanfic writer. I will never know what will pop in my mind.