fourtynine

Corbyn's POV

I have came down to the hospital to visit Daniel and Luna, with coffee and breakfast for Daniel because it is pretty early in the morning.

Keri contacted me and said that she's going to be here for a little bit, while I come down here.

The boys even don't know that I'm here, because they are still sleeping at the house, like they always do.

Slowly, I opened the hospital door trying not to scare anyone.

''H..''

''shhhh, he finally fell asleep.'' Keri whispered, while I silently got into the room and put the stuff down on the nearby table.

''how long has he been sleeping?''

''i came and he already was sleeping.''

''at least, he got some rest.''

I glanced over to them and looked for a minute at them, after Keri left to check on King and Blue. Luna was peacefully sleeping, all of the wires and all of the other weird things attached to her. It felt so weird seeing her like this. I'm really worried about her, but she's strong. She has to wake up from this.

Daniel was sleeping right besides her, his fingers tangled together with hers. For the past few days he has been sleeping or eating very little at a time and that is worrying all of us really much. After a while I saw that their breathing is perfectly synced to each others. 

If..

If Luna doesn't wake up, what is going to happen?

Daniel is going to be heartbroken, all of us will be so sad, her family...

''Hello?'' 

The doctor came into the room, scaring me a little. I look at Daniel to see if he has woken up, luckily he isn't.

''We can go outside.'' He said, as I got up and we left the room.

''So, as you know Luna has been sleeping in coma here for two weeks and a little bit more.''

I was just nodding to every word he said, even though every word stung in my heart like hell, because I know what the following words will be.

''As I saw the boy besides her, really loves her, as he's being by her side every day and night, but we can't keep her here for ever, if she doesn't wake up after three days, we will need to cut her off of her life support.'' He sighed, as I felt a single tear fall down my cheek.

''Thank you.'' I said as he turned around and slowly went down the hallway leaving me alone with myself, so I just went back into the room.

''Thanks for the coffee.'' Daniel said, after I sat down, once again scaring me, because he was in the same position but with his eyes open looking at Luna.

''I heard your talk outside.''

''And?'' I sighed.

''I don't know if I can do this Corbyn, these past weeks have been the most worst days in my whole life. I can't live if she doesn't. She needs to wake up. She can loose her memory and.... I don't even know, but she needs to wake up. Not for me but you, Jack, Jonah, Zach, Logan, Jake, her parents, all of her friends and her fans who all wait for her to wake up.'' With every word I could hear him even more close to crying.

The hashtag that was made up from my post is trending #1.

''Where am I?'' I heard Luna's voice making me shoot up from my comfy position, and Daniel do the same as she looked down at her hand, then at Daniel.

I quickly get up from my chair and run down the hall to find the doctor...

***

''Who are you?''