seventeen

I heard sounds of a phone taking pictures.

Not really thinking about who it is, I slowly managed to grab a pillow that was besides me, trying to not move much, got ready and...

Threw it across the room somewhere by the door.

''OWWW!'' I heard Noodle yell.

''Don't mess with a savage.'' I said laughing at him.

''Okey, okey.'' He said raising his hands. Before he left the room, he looked back.

''I wasn't the only one.'' He said smirking.

I facepalmed. ''Who?''

''Jonah and Zach.'' He said going out of the room.

I fell back onto the bed, Daniels hands following my waist all the time, and he hasn't even woke up yet. I'm gonna deal with those stalkers later.

After five minutes, I started to move but Daniels hands started to wrap around me tighter.

''No.'' I said as he pulled me closer to him.

''Just five more minutes.'' He said with his raspy morning voice.

''Five minutes.'' I said turning around to face him.

''Why are you so gorgeous, Princess?''

''Why are you so handsome, Seavey?'' I asked.

''Don't change the topic.'' He said sounding like an angry father. 

I chuckled.

"Let's go." I said trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"3 more minutes." He said tightening the grip around me.

I kissed him, it didn't take long for him to kiss back.

"And what about now?" I said as I pulled back, he didn't look quite happy about that.

"2 minutes."

"You're annoying, Seavey." I groaned.

"No you are. You're teasing." He said as he pouted his lips.

"yOu'Re TeA-" I couldn't finish because, his lips now were on mine but I didn't mind it too much. I actually quite liked this more than ''arguing'' about waking up.

I pulled back again, I noticed his grip wasn't as strong as it was before.

Quickly, I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

Daniel groaned and fell back onto the bed.

I changed and brushed my hair.

Coming out of the bathroom, I didn't see Daniel, probably went to his room.

I was walking down the hallway, to go meet Logan, they were probably already shooting. I think that Corbean was first.

''You didn't forget anything?'' Someone asked.

I looked back and saw Daniel, nodded my head no, laughed and started running. He was running after me. 

''Wow, princess, you're fast.'' He said catching up to me. 

''Yeah, Seavey, I am.'' I said opening the door, and running out into the backyard.

Everyone was scattered around the backyard.

''Good Morning!'' I yelled as I still was running away from Daniel.

''Hey, brother.'' I said as I used his shoulder for my hand to hold on while I turn around(I hope you know what I'm talking about.)