fiftyfour

I threw on my yellow cropped sweater and my black leggings, I know the anniversary event is happening in the evening but I'm one of those humans that is always really warm. Then because I really hadn't got anything much to do I curled my hair a bit so it still looks natural.

The boys, I believe are getting ready for the evening in the backyard. At the start I was really confused why this was happening in their house, but then I remembered that they're moving to a new house, which is great but I'm going to miss the old house.

I'm running down the stairs and down to the door to the backyard. I opened the door and peeped through trying to see where the boys are.

''How you doin'?'' I ask as they shoot their heads to me.

''Heeyy.'' I heard Jack yell back as they all waved to back to me.

It was a few hours before the event so they were rehearsing for a little bit, I wake up really early today, despite the fact that Daniel was already up, which was surprising.

As I said, I had nothing to do so I stayed with them in the backyard and listened to them rehearsing the songs that they're performing. I'm actually going to stay in the house while the event is going, because Keri is coming and I want to meet her when she gets here and I just don't want to really go outside, because I'm actually more introvert than extrovert, I know Logan and Jake are two big extroverts, but as much as I don't like talking about that I'm adopted.

~the event~

There are a lot of people in one backyard.

I actually changed my plans a bit, while Keri isn't here yet, so I'm here with all of the other people in charge and people who have helped the boys in this year of Why Don't We.The boys are singing loads of songs and the crowd is singing with them, and now there are some questions asked to the boys.

''There are a lot of men behind your backs, but what about women, not counting your moms though?'' 

''I have one!'' Zach said as someone brought every boy a bouquet of flowers so they can give them to those women.

So they just started calling girls upstage and gave them flowers.

''Ohhh, Luna!'' I heard Daniel say as I lifted up my head and looked at him.

''Yeah, you right there.'' He said and pointed at me, while the crowd cheered and laughed.

The moment while I was going to the stage, I thought, what did I do? Oh, I remembered, I helped them with some of the music that they wrote, that's it!

Then I got on the stage and Daniel gave me flowers, hugged me and again put his hand on my back, but it wasn't cold.

''Ain't so cold anymore?'' He whispered as he laughed.

''I'm surprised.'' I laughed back.

''It's the last time.'' He said, earning a death glare, before I went to hug all of the boys.

As I went to the place I stood earlier I got a text message and it was Keri saying that she's going to be here in a few minutes, my lips curved into a big smile and I slightly ran inside the house so I can put down the flowers and meet her.

''Hiii!'' Keri said as she opened the door and hugged me as I was already in front of her in seconds.

''You look really good!'' She said as she slowly looked up and down.

''So do you!'' I said as my smile couldn't disappear from my face.

''How far they've gotten?''

''I think the concert part is going to an end soon.''I said as we both looked outside from the window and I could slightly hear that they're singing the last song.

~a lil bit after~

The boys are done and now everyone is just going around and meeting as much people as they can and to be honest it's really hard to move forward, because almost everyone is trying to hug you and get a picture of you. After a few minutes I've found a familiar looking face.

''Corbyn!'' 

''Hi, how are you?'' He said as he hugged me and with every move there was a few flashlights following from besides us.

''Good.'' I said, as the fans asked to take pictures with us both and then we talked for a bit, then we moved to another place, but I lost Corbyn so now I'm going to the house as my head is killing me right now.

I sat down on one of the kitchen stools and looked at the glass of water in front of me and wishing the pain would go away faster.

''You're okay?'' Daniel asked, as I heard him coming closer my way. I'm starting to think he's asking me this question way too much in the last few days. Do I really look that terrible? Maybe I do.

''Just a headache.''

''You sure?'' He asked, as he stopped right behind me and put his hands around me and put them on mine, they were still warm.

''Yeah.''

''Oh...my...God, look at Zach.'' He said as I rose up my head and he pointed into the crowd. Zach was I guess hugging someone and she wasn't letting go for a solid minute. He looked so desperate and me and Daniel were just inside laughing at him, when he looked at us he gave us a death glare and we just laughed more.

I started to feel better so we decided to go outside again, to look for Keri as it was starting to get really late, and we're going to end this event and Keri is staying in my house until tomorrow morning to go home, so we need to find her.

As we went outside, suddenly everyone saw us and there were mixed reactions. Most of them started smiling and like filming or something, but I could see some getting angry, I guess Daniel knew what I was thinking about as he squeezed my hand a bit tighter.

''It's alright.'' I whispered and started to slowly guide him through the crowd trying to find Keri.

At some bits we got stopped because some of them wanted pictures, some of them wanted to talk for a bit, as they knew the event is ending soon.

''Mom!''

We finally found her.