fiftysix

Right now I'm slightly rushing to get to the airport and meet the boys after their flight, so I'm just pulling random stuff out of my wardrobe and putting it on, slightly checking if it's dirty or not.

Today is actually a pretty nice day here in LA, these past few days have been very windy and cold so I'm happy it's back to a warm time.

I said goodbyes to King and Blue, now I'm on my way to the airport. I hope I will be on time because Daniel texted that they landed just a second before, so I'm speeding a little, but not much because I don't want a ticket for driving too fast.

I just don't know how they are going to all sit in my car, because they decided that they want to drive home with me. Zach can sit in someones lap, to be honest, because he's a little kid still.

After a little while, and I'm next to the airport and Corbyn has sent me a message that they are waiting for me near the baggage thing.

''LUNA!!'' I heard a wild Zach yell somewhere, when I saw running Zach and Jack, Zach being in the lead, and Jack not really running anymore a little bit further.

''I WON.'' He yelled afterwards, while hugging me as I laughed.

Then Jack looking defeated hugged me, behind him following Jonah and lastly Corbyn and Daniel. They all hugged me and then they said that they want to film a little video about the situation to inform the fans that they're alright, so we quickly did that.

Now, as were slowly going to the car, someone thought about how we will all sit in my car.

''Wait, can we all fit in your car?'' Zach stopped.

''You should've thought about that, when you demanded to go home with my car, so you're sitting in someones lap.''

''In Jack's, because he did it too.'' I said as Jack looked at me very funny, making me laugh while I was opening the door of the car.

''This isn't fear.'' They said it after every minute got by, making me impatient, so when we got to their house I yelled to the to get out, and they almost jumped out of the car.

''You're not coming?'' Daniel asked before getting out.

''No, I will pick up Blue and then.''

''Ayla is coming?'' He asked as I nodded and started to drive to my house.

I'm getting Blue because Ayla is coming with Kong and Blue doesn't like Kong at all, he loves King but hates Kong and he runs after him, because Kong is pissing him off.

~wdw house~

''You know what I forget to tell you?'' I suddenly said, as Jonah and Jack rose their heads up, as they were playing with Blue and his toys.

''You know Luis Fonsi? Right?''

''Yeah, what about him?'' 

''You will never guess, never.'' I said as they were just looking at me with confused eyes.

''You're not making a song with him?!?'' Corbyn yelled as I nodded and they started to get crazy.

''What? How is that possible?'' Zach was going around the room and stressing out.

''You know he makes Spanish songs, and you know that I come from Spain and I can talk Spanish.''

''How did he know about you?'' Jonah asked.

''I don't know, probably his assistant found me somehow.''

~night~

''Hey, good looking how you doin'?'' Daniel suddenly opened the door to my house making me jump and Kong bark, but not for long as he ran to him seconds after.

''You scared me.''

''I actually wanted to show you something.'' He said as he plopped down besides me and gave me an envelope, making me very confused.

''Open it.''

I slowly opened it and....oh my God.

''What?'' I asked as he just laughed and nodded all the time.

''Is this a joke?'' I'm just re reading what it's saying, and not believing, because living with Logan and Jake Paul can be pretty bad.

''We're going to Bora Bora tomorrow evening.''

''My meetings...''

''You're free from meetings for five days.''

''How?'' I asked looking at him.

''I kindly asked Jeff.''