eight

I opened my eyes.

The sunshine from my windows was flowing on me.

The yesterdays talk flooded back in my head.

How is this possible? Why is life so difficult? Would Daniel ask me out if he knew that I like him? How would Jack react? We would still be friends, right? Daniel and him still would be friends, wouldn't they?

I stopped thinking about these questions. Instead I grabbed and texted the one and only Corbyn.

Luna 

Hey, Corbean! You up?

BUT THE COOKIES

Yeah, what you want?

Luna

I'm gonna come over, is that fine with you?

BUT THE COOKIES

Of course you can come. 

Luna

What the boys are saying??

BUT THE COOKIES

They would love you to come visit us? Is Logan coming?

Luna

Naahhh, He's got meetings.

BUT THE COOKIES

Booooring. Ok, see you there weirdo!

Luna 

Bye dork.

I hopped out of my bed. And went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, my hair. Changed into something more presentable, not my PJ's.

(Except for the shoes, instead of these some white Vans)

I grabbed my purse and my phone, and went out of my room. It looks like Logan is already in the meeting or on the way, he isn't home. Instead I see Ayla with Kong playing together.

''Hi, Ayla, how are you doing?''

''Nice, how are you?''

''Really good, I'm going to visit the Why Don't We boys, probably gonna run into Starbucks.'' I say as I'm nearly out of the apartment.

''Bye, Aylaaa!'' I yell as I close the door.

~Time skip to da Boys House~ 

I went into the house, yeah straight in. I don't give a fuck.

''Heeey, mah brothers!'' I yelled as I closed the door.

''Hiii, Lunaaa!'' Zach ran to me and hugged me.

''Hiii, Zach!''

''By the way, where's Corbyn?'' I asked while going around and giving them all a hug one by one.

''He's in his room. Why you asking?'' Jonah told me.

''Just some best friend talking.'' I said as I was running up the stairs.

I  went through the corridor, until I was in front of Corbyns room. I knocked, and went in.

''Hey, weirdo!'' He said jumping up from the bed. 

I hugged him back and said...

''I'm gonna fucking kill you!!'' 

''Ahhh, Logan talked to you, didn't he? Nicccee.'' He said rubbing his hands together.

''It's not funny.'' I said flopping onto the bed.

''Yeahh, a bit complicated.'' He said as he sat besides me.

''Like, how can we tell Daniel that I don't like Jack?'' 

3rd person view.

The one thing she didn't know that the boy that she had liked from the day one, was walking through the corridor going to his room.

Daniels POV (Did ya expect this? I did.)  

''Like, how can we tell Daniel that I don't like Jack.'' I heard Luna say, I got confused.

''How can we tell Daniel that I like HIM not Jack.'' She sounded really sad and confused at the same time.

Wait?!?

She likes me?

Oh my God. Smile started to form on my face but it disappeared when I remembered.

Jack.

How would he react?

I walked to my room, thinking.....

Lunas POV

Me and Corbyn were just talking, filming Snapchat videos, some on Instagram. Then my stomach started growling.

''I guess it's time for lunch?'' I sighed and got up.

''Let's go see what everyones doing and then let's all go.'' Corbyn answered.

We went downstairs and saw all the guys except for Daniel, sitting on the sofa. I sat besides Jonah and said

''Guys, let's go eat some lunch.''

''I think I'm too lazy to go somewhere.'' Zach replied.

''Pa-lease!'' I begged.

''Okay!'' Jack said.

''You're the best aroouuund...'' I started to sing.

''Someone needs to tell Daniel'' Jonah told me, looking straight at me.

''I'm gonna get him.'' I said putting my hands up.

I walked up the stairs, through the corridor to his room. 

I knocked on the door, waited for a response.

''Yes?'' I heard a familiar voice say.

I opened the door, and saw him sitting on his bed being on his phone. He looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. Why was he smiling so much? 

''We decided to go and get some lunch. You coming?''

''Of course.'' He said as he got up and walked to me.

He closed the door and we came down to meet the rest of the boys.

''You ready?'' Jack asked.

''I'm always ready for food.''

~Timeskip~

So we got to the (random cafe). Me and the boys were walking, because we didn't want to take an Uber.

We sat down to wait for the waiter to take our order. I sat down besides Corbyn and Jonah. I took out my phone to take a pic of the guys and put it in my Snapchat story.

Waiter came and took our orders, I went for salad. I didn't want anything too much.

As we waited for our orders, Jack looked at me and said

"Can we talk, Luna?"

"Yeah, of course." I said looking at Corbyn.

We went a little bit further from our table, and Jack looked me in the eyes.

"I have something to tell you.... I like-"

A/N

A little cliffhanger....don't hate me.

I have an Instagram account for Why Don't We if you wanna follow then it's whydontwe.latvia 

And my Twitter one is called whydontwemeet