fourtytwo

We somehow are taking a drive to the local In'n'Out right now.

I promise we're normal.

It closes after half an hour so we got a little time to get something. We have got out of the car and now we're going to In'n'out hand in hand. My hands today are pretty cold, I have to warm them up somehow.

I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture of our hands and wrote - we're going to in'n'out. And I put on what time is it so people know how weird we are.

There were a lot of people in there considering it was past midnight. What the heck is wrong with people?

Daniel ordered something for us to eat and now we were standing and waiting for the order.

I was zoning out to somewhere and thinking about some random stuff. Until I felt a really cold and when I say really cold I mean REALLY COLD, hand on my back not on the sweatshirt but literally on my back, starting to draw little circle's.

"Oh, my God, don't do that! I'm already cold and now you do this?" I whisper shouted as he just laughed and continued to draw circles.

''Payback is a bad bitch, Seavey.''

''I know, princess.'' He smirked.

"Your order." The cashier said as Daniel turned around and got our food.

Now that were driving to my house, I took a photo of the food and put a caption ''mission accomplished.'' and put it on Snapchat. It was pretty hard to do it while you only got one hand, the other one being occupied by Daniel.

~her house~

We have now eaten our ''dinner'', at 1 am, now we're in my living room at 2 am. Totally normal.

I have edited and published my video and I'm just scrolling through people's comments and reading them. I'm surprised how many people have already watched it at this time.

Daniel has fallen asleep, and I can't get anywhere because I'm locked into place by his hands. I would like to go to my bed but I can't now, can I?

Everyone is angry at me and freaking out because of the ending of the video.

So, when we kissed at the end, my camera was still recording, being so clever and very annoying, I cut the video right when we were about to kiss just a milisecond before it. And that is really annoying them.

Now, I really want to get up.

Just for the lol's I got my phone an started to record a video on Snapchat.

''Hey, Daniel I would like to get up.'' I started to talk and film the situation. He wasn't responding so I just started to say his word again and again.

''Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.''

''Seavey?'' I asked waiting for an answer.

''Yeah?'' He answered, and shuffled a bit afterwards.

''You're annoying.'' I said before ending the video and putting my phone down.

''Thanks, you too.'' He said, then kissed my cheek and opened his arms letting me go, so I got up and put all of the garbage away.

''Looks like you want to sleep here tonight.'' I said to King and Blue, they wiggled their tales as they were sleeping in their beds. 

''No, I don't!'' Daniel suddenly said, making me almost fall down the stairs.

''I didn't talk to you, you doofus.'' I laughed, before he quickly jumped up from the sofa and started to run after me, luckily I managed to get into my room and close the door before he caught me.

''I promise I won't do anything.'' He said, sounding really innocent.

I didn't trust him, but I opened the door, standing as far as possible.

''No, no, no, no, Daniel, no.'' I said trying to protect myself, because he was coming my way really fast.

As I'm not that good at protecting myself, he managed to tackle me to the ground and then he sat on my stomach.

''What did you call me?'' He asked, as I was laughing for no reason, he wasn't even tickling me, I was just laughing, because he was sitting on my stomach.

''Nothing.'' I said laughing.

''I called you Daniel, I swear.'' 

''I'm gonna let you go, just because your laugh is really cute.'' He said, getting off and helping me get up from the ground.

Now our faces are really close, and I'm tempted to kiss him, it looked like he's too, because we both leaned in and kissed.

His hands were now again on my back, under the sweatshirt. I wouldn't mind if they were at a normal temperature or even better - warm, but they're cold. I could feel him smiling because of that, so being the bitch that I am, I pulled away.

''You're mean.'' He whined.

''Payback is a bad bitch, as I said.'' I winked at him, laughing afterwards because of his expression.

With out a word, he pulled me by my waist closer to him and kissed me.

''I need to change.'' I said, after pulling away once again.

''Why, if I'm still going to take it off?''

''Wow.'' I said before he kissed me once again.