Chapter 4

Toby's POV
After school I went to Spencer's to ask her something. I knew it was going to be a bad thing to say to her but I guess anything is possible. I was kind of nervous but I had to play it cool. I finally reached her front door and took a deep breath and knocked. After about a minute, I was prepared to walk away but she answered.

"Sorry Jason's out right now" she said then began closing the door. I stood forward so she couldn't shut it.

"I wanna speak to you. Please can I com in " I asked.

"Why" she said, almost confused.

"Thus is going to sound really weird, but hear me out. Will you fake go out with me"

"I'm so confused" spencer answered, chuckling in disbelief.

"We both are running for prom king and queen and you dont have a date and we want the prize and if we pretend to go out, we'll be cute and get more votes. Come on Spence, me and you are like that iconic movie couple. Me and you ruling the halls as one, just until prom is over to make it believable" I spilled.

"No! We aren't even friends"

"I thought we were" I answered kind if offended

"No!"

"Please spencer. I really want the prize" I begged

"I think you should leave" she said trying I push me out

"One shot spencer we wont even be dating for a week" I said trying to persuade her.

"Leave.... now!"

I stepped back out if the door and she slammed it in my face. I dont know why but I kinda really wanted to be her fake boyfriend. I think we'd be really cute.

Sorry this is really short going to upload more tonight. This is just because haven't uploaded in a while.

Update nearly 2 years later lol.  Wow this is cringe. Can u delete this 😂