Chapter 13

Day 2 in Madrid.

General POV
Today the students had their first soccer tournament and the girls had a cheerleading competition. They had all packed their best uniforms for the day.

Alison, Emily and Mona came into Hanna, Aria and Spencer's room to get ready. They were trying on each other's costumes to see who looked best in what. Finally after 30 of getting dressed, they done each other's hair and makeup.

Meanwhile, Ezra, Jason and Mike went into Toby and Caleb's room to just gossip. It only took them a couple minutes to put on their soccer outfits and comb their hair.

"So how's things with spencer?" Jason asked Toby.

"Good. I think we've made up, we were hanging out yesterday by the pool"

"As you know, we didn't get to go to the beach late last night because the girls were tired so will you be joining us tonight" Caleb said.

"I don't know man, Spencer's not the type to do that"

"And I should hope not because that will be awkward going skinny dipping with my twin sister" Jason chuckled.

"You used to bath together so it's not weird" mike said.

"Anyways I can't just say to spencer 'hey spence! Wanna go swim naked with me tonight with the rest of our group'" Toby relied.

*in the girls room*
Mona was finishing Spencer's hair when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" emily shouted.

"Girls you have 5 minutes to get on the coach so hurry up" the girls coach said.

"We'll be down in a sec"Alison relied.

The girls got their trainers on and went downstairs to line up so that they could sit at the back of the coach where there were 6 seats all together

Before spencer got on she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around so see Toby.

'Woah' he thought looking at the stunning girl that he was crushing on.

"You look amazing, your really going all out for the competition" Toby said.