Chapter 15

Toby's POV
I waited in my bed until all the teachers and students left for the match. The teacher has told me that if I dont feel well, then to stay in the room and that is must not leave the hotel under any circumstances. Yeah, like I'm going to listen. They probably said the same to spencer as she staying in as well. That's the only reason I faked being sick, so that I could spend the day with her. It would be just the two of us.

I heard Caleb leave and I walked onto the balcony. I went to the other end of it to see if I could poke my head round and see spencer through her balcony door. She was laying on her bed on her phone. I decided to go round to her room. That's one rule already broken.

I knocked on the door and I heard her should 'come in'.

"Guess who" I said covering Spencer's eyes from behind.

"Oh let me think. Sir Cavanaugh" she giggled.

I took my hands of and sat on her bed.

"Why aren't you at the match" she asked.

"I'm sick" i winked.

"Well what's the real reason"

"I didn't want you to get lonely"

She smiled at me and I returned it. I remembered we're we left off last night. We was about to kiss until Hanna and Aria burst in singing high school musical. I decided maybe i could try and make a move on her again. We hadn't properly kissed since prom. When we was slow dancing to the song 'perfect' and everything seemed to be just...

Perfect♡࿐

I really wanted to go back to that night. She was so close to being my girlfriend. It seemed like nothing mattered. Just the two of us. Nothing in between. Just a few layers of fabric. The night was ours and nobody could destroy it. She'd probably be my girlfriend is that stupid jessica hadn't made a move on me.
(a/n was that the girls name. The one who tried to kiss Toby while she tutored him)

"So where was we last night just before Hanna and Aria walked in"

"We was right here" spencer whispered.

She moved closer to me, so we was opposite each other. Nearly straddling my lap. She placed her hands on my shoulders ams we both leaned in.

Of course some one just had to knock on the door before we could kiss. I swear this happens every single time.

"Room service" a lady shouted.

Spencer sighed and got up off the bed. She opened the door and collected her tray of coffee. She paid the lady and slammed the door.

"Would you like some" spencer asked.

"Okay please"

She got another cup off the cabinet and poured us some coffee. We drank in silence until I decided to break it.

"So what do you want to do today" I asked

"We have to stay in our rooms, remember"

"Yeah but rules are there to be broken" i smirked.

"I dont know. I can't really do anything because of the stitches in the back of my head and I should be resting my ankle"

"Then we'll just sit on the beach"