Chapter 16

Toby's POV
11:30pm

Me and Caleb, Mike and Ezra knocked on the girls door quietly trying not to let the teachers know we're out our rooms. Aria, Hanna, emily, Alison and Mona all came out the room in bikinis. I peered in to see where spencer was. She was laying in her bed in pyjamas with her headphones on her head plugged into her laptop. She didn't even acknowledge us at the door. I walked in a sat next to spencer. She still didn't notice me. I shut her laptop and she looked up.

"What? I was watching that" she sighed.

"Were going to beach. You're coming too" I told her.

"Nooo, I'm ready for bed and I'm tired. Go have fun. You don't need me there"

"Everyone has a partner to be with and I'm the odd one out" I stated taking hold of her hand.

"There are other girls on this trip, go ask one of them. Or what about your tutor jessica, the one who tried to sleep with you. I'm sure she'd be happy to strip with you" spencer snapped.

Wow. I thought we'd moved from that. I don't even know why she's being so rude. I only asked her to go to the beach with me. Jeez..

"But I dont like any other girl in school. I like you"

She got out of bed and got some clothes and went into the bathroom. About two minutes later she came out dressed in a tank top and really short jean shorts. Spencer grabbed her bag and we all walked out. Careful not to alert the teachers.

When we got outside of the hotel, we crossed the road to the beach. It was still quite warm when we got there. Spencer sat on a sun bed as the rest of us stripped down into nothing and ran into the ocean. I was swimming alone since I was the only one without a partner to be with. Alison had Emily, Caleb had Hanna. Aria had Ezra. Mona had Mike. Then there was me, by myself. But I didn't matter that much. If spencer wasn't comfortable with that stuff, I wasn't going to pressure her into it.

Hey guys, sorry this is so short. Next one will be longer. I've been very busy and didn't want to keep you waiting to long so here's a little bit. Sorry guys...