Chapter 34

Toby arrived at the school field to see spencer sitting alone in the bleachers. He was about to go over when Andrew came running over.

"Hey beautiful. Wanna throw me the ball so I can I improve my catching" Toby heard him flirt.

He took Spencer's hand sand led her onto the field. He gave spencer the ball and they were basically just playing a game of catch. Toby casually walked over like he wasn't expecting to see them.

"Oh spencer, Andrew. Funny seeing you here" Toby faked chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm just teaching spencer how to play rugby"

"Why aren't you at home" spencer asked. She knew exactly what Toby was doing. Toby was trying to take her away from Andrew.

"Got bored. Took a stroll and ended up at school. I've never seen you okay Andrew" Toby said.

"Oh yeah. I'm new to the team" he lied. Toby nodded his help, still not buying it and took the ball from spencer.

"Here's how to throw" Toby threw the ball and it seemed to go for miles and getting a try from the other side of the pitch.

"Oh... er. I- I can do that" he stuttered. Andrew grabbed another ball and tried to copy but ended up throwing the ball a couple metres forward.

"It's fine. Rugby is not for everyone. I mean, I dont play so I'm no expert. You're the pro I guess so you just carry on with the beginner training" Toby tormented with a grin.

"Toby dial it back. You're not even suppose to be here. He might pick up we're dating and tell people" spencer whispered why Andrew got the ball.

-:-

Toby sat on the side, annoyed and tired of Andrew. Watching him flex his arms and getting spencer to admire his (flat) muscles. Toby began to get really annoyed when he noticed spencer showing off and acting like a dump, silly girl flirting badly with a crush.

"Can we go yet" Toby asked, the annoyance clear.

"You can. I'll meet you home" she giggled while messing up Andrews hair. Instead of walking away, Toby crouched down and flung spencer over his shoulder and carried her to his car.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow" spencer shouted to Andrew and waved stupidly.

Toby placed spencer in the truck and got in the other side not saying anything.

"Why are you so annoyed" spencer asked, know turning mad and not the quirky girl she was two minutes ago.

"You stand there flirting with Andrew, a guy who constantly annoys you, right in front your boyfriend who you don't even seem to acknowledge"

"It's called being nice" she defended.

"It's called flirting. You acted like how them cheerleaders do in movies. You're not yourself like that. I felt even felt embarrassed to watch"

-:-

Spencer and Toby arrived home and both stormed to their rooms. Well that was a fun day to remember....