Chapter 19

Spencer finished her routine and fine a bow as the audience applauded her. Toby was standing up and whistling and shouting her name. Spencer kept looking at him with a smile. She began to walk off stage into the hallway to go to the dressing room. Tiny ran through the doors to the hallway so he could see her. Toby ran up behind her and scooped her off her feet and span her around.

"I'm so proud off you. That's definitely a first place win!' Toby explained and kissed her cheek.

Spencer blushed and Toby put her down. They walked with their hands locked in each other's. They got into the dressing room and luckily nobody was in there. Toby sat on the couch and spencer began to rub off her crazy show makeup. She turned around after and smiled not really knowing what to say. Toby patted his lap gesturing for her to sit on it. She walked over and took a seat.

"Spencer. I have a question" Toby confessed.

He stood up and so did she. Toby looked into her eyes and held her hands.

"I've liked you for ages now. I really believe that me and you could work. So will you give me the honour of being your boyfriend" Toby smiled shyly.

"Can you give me just one second please" spencer asked. Toby's smile faded as spencer left the room shutting the door as she ran out.

Spencer ran down the hall bumping into her coach.

"Well done spencer. I was actually looking for you" her coach said.

"Thanks but where's the other girls"

"Their in the restaurant getting a drink. You're up on stage in five to find out your positions"

Spencer continued walking quickly to find the girls. She spotted them at a table booth an went and sat with them.

"Congrats Spence. You done ama--" Hanna started.

"Toby just asked me to be his girlfriend" spencer cut Hanna off with her big announcement.

Aria put her milkshake down and smiled at spencer.

"Ooh Spencer's got a boyfriend" mona sing-songed.

"I didn't say yes or no. I just left the room"

"What? Why would you do that" Alison asked.

"Yeah I though you liked him" emily added.

"Well I do. I like him a lot. But I feel like if we go out then he would mess me around. Toby's popular and most girls like him so he'll probably find someone better. I dont feel as if he's the most trustworthy person. He'd mug me off. My learners would never let me be with him. Were rich he's not, it shouldn't be like that having to care about money but my parents are like that. Also I dont think he'd respect my values. I'm sure Toby's lost his virginity so I'd probably get pressured into it and have to have sex because I feel like I have to for him to accept me. and I'm a good girl. He's a bad boy, we don't mix. Also I like Toby but I don't actually think I could ever love him if he doesn't commit how I would. To be honest, he seems like a fuckboy" spencer explained.

She looked up and saw Ali secretly pointing behind spencer. She turned around to see Toby standing and looking upset behind her.

"How much did you hear" spencer asked ashamed in herself.

"All of it and enough to know that you obviously have been faking your feelings for me and that we can't be together because apparently I don't reach your standards" Toby shouted and then walked off.

The girls then was called to stage to find out their positions. They had won in every routine they done including Spencer's solo. They got their meddles and spencer walked angrily off the stage. She took out her phone and decided to text Toby.

Toby💗💋: I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it. I was just scared and nervous. I was scared that hurt and panicked. I'm sorry xx
Read at 4:13pm

He ignored her message. Toby was on his way back with Jason.

"Toby what's wrong. You've been annoyed after you went to see her after her routine. Did something happen between the two of you" Jason asked concerned about his best friend.

"According to her nothing ever happened and never will"

They reached the hotel and Toby went to his room praying Caleb would be out, luckily he was at the beach. Toby had spotted him at the beach with mike and Ezra. Toby deleted the picture off him and spencer that he posted on Instagram and laid down to take a nap. Before he could fall asleep, a girl walked through his door. Someone unexpected.

Comment who you think the girl is!!!