Chapter 29

They finally reached the hotel and got out the taxi to see all their friends waiting out front.

"Spencer, Toby!" They all shouted happily. They rushed up hugging the both of them.

"Are you guys okay!?" Aria asked as the group stood back.

Spencer looked at Toby and smiled.

"Were just fine" spencer answered." But can we please go up to our room. I really wanna shower all the sand and dirty water out my hair. It's been weeks since it's been washed."

The girls all rushed back to the room and Toby went to the restaurant with Jason, Caleb, Ezra, mike and Noel.

"So where did you end up, some paradise beach" Caleb questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Kinda. It was some deserted island. Nobody was there, we've been living off fruit and coconut milk."

The waiters brought out a big stake for Toby with some sausages, bacon and some fries. Toby practically scoffed it down in just a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile, spencer took a long shower while coming through her terribly knotted hair while the girls; aria, Hanna, emily, Alison and mona sat in the bathroom keeping her company. Spencer had already explained where they was and what it was like. Spencer and Alison also tom the time to sort things out between them. Put the stuff what happened with Toby behind them. Emily had Alison. Spencer had Toby.

"Was it romantic" Alison asked smirking. Spencer poked her head round the curtain, confused." You know, just the two of you. Something was bound to happen"

"Well lets just say there's one less virgin in the world" spencer smiled to herself, remembering the magical, blissful night she had previously.

"Spencer freaking Hastings" Hanna gasped.

During the time that Toby was away, the students who wasn't close with spencer and Toby was aloud to leave to go back to rosewood with some teachers. They kept back spencer and Toby's friends so that if they found them, they could have a warm welcome.

[...]

They friends later on went down for dinner at about eight when they got settled back in. Spencer was sitting with her friends when she noticed Toby going back up to the buffet for seconds. She instantly excused herself to get some more food and to see Toby.

"Hey" she smiled widely.

"How come you've barley spoke to me since we got back. After having you're company for three weeks straight, I surprisingly missed you these hours of not seeing you" Toby chuckled.

"I had a real long shower. Caught up with my friends and watched 24 hours worth of snapchat stories and checked Instagram and had some long lecture form my family about being safe and not going on party boats" she explained

"So, last night..." Toby brought up nervously, referring to them sleeping together.

"What about it" she asked casually.

"Well, we said we love each other. But after seeing you naked, I can't think of you as just a friend. But I also don't want it to be weird between us." Toby said.

"Meet me down here at 10 tonight and we'll discuss it. The bars open all night so we don't have to worry about being kicked out... enjoy your food" she smiled and went back to her table.

Toby watched as she walked away and secretly obsessed over what might happen later.

Wonder what they'll talk about later- what do you think will happen? ;)