Chapter 22

The girls danced around in their hotel room as they got dressed for tonight's party. All the girls were wearing dresses and bikinis but Spencer decided just to stick with a casual light blue tank top and some jean shorts with her blue bikini under it.

[....]

Mona and Hanna sat on the balcony admiring the view as the others finished their makeup. They was chatting away before they got interrupted by someone on the balcony next to them.

"Hey" the voice said quietly.

"Hey Toby. What's up?" Hanna asked.

"Can you ask Spencer to come talk to me please... Alone"

"Sure" Mona replied.

A couple minutes later, Spencer was brought to the balcony by Hanna And Mona pushing her out there and locking the door.

"Spencer. I just wanted to apologise. What you saw with Alison and I was a huge mistake. I froze in the moment. If I didn't feel this way about you, I wouldn't of asked you to be my girl friend. I really like you"

"Funny way of showing it"

For some reason, a sudden rage flew over Toby.

"Hang on a second. I have a funny was of showing that I like you. I poured my heart out to you saying that I wanted to go out with you and that I have string feelings for you. You on the other hand said behind my can't trust me and how I'll mess you around. If anyone is suppose to get mad here, it's me. You're mad at me for your cousin ,asking the move on me where as you basically said that you want nothing to do with me" Toby shouted scaring spencer a bit.

"You're insane. I dont even know what to say anymore" spencer replied. Honestly, she knew what he was saying was true but she was too stubborn to admit it. She genuinely had nothing to say.

Toby shook his head in annoyance and walked back into his room slamming the door shut making spencer jump.

"Fock everyone. I'm gonna have a great time tonight" she told her self and walked back into the room.

[...]

The girls walked onto the boat showing their ID to one of the party runners.

"This m'lady is for you. My number. Use it sometime" An older man whispered to Spencer as he grabbed her butt. He must've been around 25. Spencer stomped on his foot and walked off.

Toby noticed this and instantly got jealous. Caleb came over too him and they wen to yo get a drink. Everyone was drinking alcohol whereas spencer just had a lemonade, afraid to let loose.

"Hey Spence. Just wanted to tell you that If anyone hits on my twin baby sis then I'll kill them. Tell me if any older guys try to touch you or sleep with you. That kinda stuff happens on these types of parties." Jason told her.

"Yep. You better answer your phone. Be care---" before spencer could finish her sentence, he was off talking to some girl.

Spencer chuckled to herself and went to find some friends. She passed Toby and rolled her eyes at him while nudging him out the way with her shoulder.

The fancy boat began to sail and everyone cheered and the music began to blast.

Toby sat down on a bench on the upper deck watching as the city of Madrid got smaller and smaller. He was missing his family, usually when he had girl problems, he'd talk to his dad, they had that kind of relationship. He took a swig of his beer and checked his phone.

Meet me in the restroom, bottom deck. I'm waiting xoxo -Ali

Toby deleted the message and carried on looking at the view when crowds of people started coming over with speakers.

"Sorry mate. DJ's spot. Can you move somewhere else" a big looking man asked. Toby shaky nodded and stood up leaving the area.

Toby didn't really feel in the party mood. All the stuff with spencer had made him feel annoyed and upset.

Toby walked down the boat to where everyone was dancing. Spencer saw him coming. She wanted to make him feel the same that he made her. Jealous. Spencer was dancing with an older boy. When toby looked at her, she leaned in and kissed him right in front off Toby, for a while as well until Toby was gone.

"What was that for" the older boy asked with a smirk and leaned in again.

Spencer swerved the kiss and walked away leaving him hanging.

[...]

Time went by and spencer and Toby's idea of how tonight was going to go had changed dramatically. They was sat alone, exhausted of trying to find their friends.

Just when boredom had hit them, things took a turn for the worst. A police boat showed up for an illegal party. Everyone was being escorted off the boat. Everyone was  rushing last spencer trying to not get caught and identified by the police when a group of boys pushed past her knocking her through the railings. She fell into the water hitting her head on the propellor of the boat.

Toby heard a scream and looked off the boat to see spencer in the water. Immediately he dived off the boat taking a floating dingy to save her.

"Spencer I got you" he shouted as he swam over. He held her up by putting his hand firmly on the small of her back and swam to the dingy.

"We need to get back on the boat" spencer gasped for air worried they'd be trapped far out at see.

"I'll try paddling us there" Toby pushed the boat with his arms towards the boat, spencer wiped the blood from her head and done the same.

It was too late, it was already being towed away by the police boat.

Ooh. They're trapped at sea together in a rubber boat. What do you think will happen. Leave it in the comments.