Chapter 6

Toby's POV
I woke up feeling annoyed about what happened last night with spencer. I just decided to avoid her and cancel our fake relationship. As normal I got up and got dressed and went to school. First thing in the morning I had maths and last was gym. Luckily I didn't have soccer practice so I wouldn't have to talk to spencer.

Spencer's POV
I was peacefully sleeping until my phone kept buzzing. I rolled over and shoved my head in my pillow. After about 10 more minutes my alarm went of. I turned it of and checked my phone. I had been tagged in loads of Instagram comments and pictures. There was an account called @spencerhatedhastings I immediately scrolled through the account. Posts from really late last night of me and saying all my secrets and calling me rude names. The first person I could think of that would do this is Toby. I git dressed and drove fast and angry to school. I knew his last lesson was gym since I had it too. The whole day I didn't see Toby so when it got to the end of last lesson, I pushed past everyone and stormed into the boys locker room until I found Toby. I must have seen about 10 boys naked since they were all getting dressed or showered.
"Woah get out of here"
"You're a girl you can't be here"
"Toby come get your girl"
I heard boys shouting from every direction. Boys were also covering their bodies up.
"I can't believe you!" I shouted when I found Toby
"What?" Toby said acting surprised
"Dont play dumb" I shouted in rage
"I genuinely dont know what your talking about"
"Why dont you tell all your little guy friends about what you done"
"I would if I knew I would" Toby said raising his voice
"Fine I will, last night Toby kissed me and asked me out then-" I was interrupted
"But you were already going out" Caleb interrupted
"Actually.." I was cut of by Toby putting his hand over my mouth and pulling me by my waist into a shower stall.
"Oooh it's going to get steamy in there, get the protection ready" I heard a boy shout.
"You can't tell them" Toby told me
"Why not" I whispered so nobody could here. He stepped really close to me so we could hear each other.
"Well both get disqualified from the prom competition and what have I apparently done wrong"
"Are you that dumb, you made an Instagram account gate page about me saying my secrets and calling me stuff. If it carries on it's cyber bullying" I said
"What! I'd never do that to you"
"Yeah well prove it"
"I dont know how to" he said look a bit frustrated
"Well you have to prove it or I'm going to the principle and the police will get involved"
"Do you wanna kiss me and much as I wanna kiss you" he said. I did want to but I was trying to be mad at him. I kept loosing focus in his big blue baby eyes and I just kept fading away.
"No! Not after yesterday" I said
"I didn't even do anything wrong" he said. I kind of knew he hadn't but I needed to be mad at him about something so I can be passionate about it. As I was deep in thought he leaned in to kiss me but I dont know why but I slapped his cheek. He held it and he turned around facing the shower. It was a tiny cubicle so we were super close. I felt really bad now.
"Toby turn around" I said gently. I then realised there was no more taking anymore and looked at my watch and realised we were meant to be in the gym now. I took his hand and led him out the stool and sat down on the bench.
"I'm sorry, I just really thought you were involved in that account"
"Why would I do that, you know how I feel about you"
"I thought you done it out of anger since I didn't want to be your girlfriend"
"I'd never do that to you after the stuff with Noel and how everyone started hating you"
"Well thank you and I'm sorry about accusing you" I apologised.
"It's okay" he said and I gave him a friendly hug. Well it started out like that. We pulled in closer and I buried my head in his chest. He kissed my hair while I began to break down from all this stress. The our eyes met. Our face both moving sideways a bit preparing for a kiss. As we were about 2 cm away from a kiss, I heard a teacher coming in to lock up. We ran behind a row of lockers and bent down. The teacher checked the locker rooms before they locked it to keep all our belongings safe. The teacher beat to walk down and we snuck back into a shower and pulled the door in front of us. I put my finger to my mouth to tell Toby to be quite. If me and Toby got caught ditching lessons, looking really close in a shower and a girl in the boys locker room, we'd be so dead. The teacher finally locked the door and it occurred to us that we were stuck in here. Since it was the end of the day, we'd be stuck in here all night. I checked the time and realised it was 3:50 so school ended 20 minutes ago.
"We have to get out, my parents will kill me if I dont get home" I started to panic.
"Relax, were just do what they do in the movies and crawl through the vent that leads to the library"
"How do you know that will work" I asked.
"Trust me I've opened them before" Toby said going to his locker. He got a pencil and walked over to the vent.
"Ok is ill lift you up and you use the end of the pencil to screw open. He put his hands together and bent down. I stood on his hands and he stood up fully so i could reach. It was a struggle but I got the hand of it.
"I can see right up your skirt" Toby said and I could feel him smirking.
"Then dont look" I said getting embarrassed.
"Nah it's okay" he said.
I finally got the vent off and Toby let me down gently.
"So how we getting in there" I asked
"I'll lift you up then I'll climb up"
"What, so you can look up my skirt the whole crawl there"
"No... of course not, you can't get up otherwise" he lied.
He bent down and I looked at him confused. He gestured for me to get on his shoulders so I was higher up. He bent down and I sat on his shoulders, he raised me up and i climbed into the small space and waited for him to get up. When he lifted himself up I couldn't help but stare. He looked so strong but instantly snapped out of it when he started talking.
"So once we get to the library I'll get down before you to check it's safe and then we can sneak out" he instructed
"Okay" is all I said.
I crawled down the dim air vent and felt my skirt working it's way up my waist revealing my butt to Toby. I tried to hold it down but I couldn't hold it and crawl so I gave up. We finally reached the other end Toby went in front of me.
"Oh no" he said
"What"
"The screws are on the other side"
"Does that mean we're stuck in here over night" I asked concerned.
"Maybe if we can't get out" he said.
We turned round and crawled back to the boys locker room and checked the time.
5:46pm which meant the school was locked up and the teachers went about 15 minutes ago. We're stuck in here over night. Toby jumped out the air vent and landed. It was way to high for me.
"Toby how do I get down" I asked scared
"Jump and ill catch you, I promise"
I took a deep breath and dangled my legs out the small whole. I slid myself out landing on him and he caught me like he promised.
After talking about nothing for ages I checked the time and it was 8:30pm. I found my self taking to him about stuff I never had said out loud before.
"I dont know why but I feel more comfortable around you than anyone" he admitted.
"Me too" I smiled.
I quickly texted my mum telling her I was staying at arias because I knew she would freak out if she new I was stuck at school with a boy in the boys locker rooms.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm crushing on you" he said embarrassed and scratched his head.
"That's cute" I said not saying it back scared of what will happen.
"Wow that's the biggest friend zoned Ive ever seen"
He began to take his top of and I forgot I was staring.
"Since it's been a long day I'm going to take a shower" he grabbed a towel out his locker and headed for the showers. He was only in there for about 5 minutes but in that time I just sat on the bench thinking of how I'm falling for him. He came out and he looked better then ever. I stood up and he turned me around so he could get changed. There was a mirror on the wall so I could see him getting changed.
"I know your looking at the reflection, close your eyes Hastings" he said and I blushed.
"Says the one who looks at my skirt whenever you can" I fired back.
"But I never get to see you naked" he argued.
"Well do you want to" I said raising an eye brow still turned around knowing he could see me in the mirror.
"Even if I did you, I know your to frigid "
"I'm not frigid" I said getting annoyed. (A/N frigid means to not want to do anything with anyone like kissing or naughty stuff or loving and that)
"Prove it" he said
"There's a study strip game I know" I suggest
"I've heard of that, last one naked wins" he said
We played back and forth and I was winning. So far I had only taken of my jacket and shoes and socks while he was left in his pants and boxers. I asked him a really hard question knowing he would loose and have to take his bottoms of and he'd be left half naked.
"What year was the great fire of London" I asked.
"Um I dont know I'm not British"
"Take it of then" I demanded.
I stared until I didn't hear the question.
"Spencer?" He said
"Um, what was the question" I asked embarrassed
"Nope, you said we can't repeat the question so we have to take something of"
I rolled my eyes and thought for a second what I could take of. He began to smirk thinking he was going to get lucky and see me half naked but them remembered I could take of my Apple Watch.
"Damn it" he said quietly but I heard and chucked.
"Who was Americas first president" I asked
"I dont know I'm not that old" he said.
As he was about to pull his boxers down i got nervous. I panicked not ready to see that much of him and have to stand there and get naked with him.
"Okay you got me, I'm a bit frigid so just put your clothes back on" o said covering my eyes.
"I knew it" he said raising his arms in the air chanting "I win". When he was done, it was around 11:00 o'clock so we tried to make the bench a comfy bed. We pulled 2 together so it was like a double and put our bags down as pillows and a towel as a duvet.
"I had fun tonight" he said getting into our little bed.
"So have I" I got into our bed and it was quite small so we was really close.

Toby's POV
Me and spencer was laying up close and I could smell her scent. It was a warm vanilla and coconut. We was facing each other with her legs tangled in mine. She quickly set her alarm on her watch so we could be awake before the school got opened and we could hide. She closed her eyes and I just got this huge urge to kiss her. I couldn't defeat it so I did. She didn't hesitate to do it back which was always a good sign. We made out for 2 minutes straight. We finally pulled back for air and was amazed.
"Wow if we wasn't here I'd so take you to my room" she said
"Maybe we'll have to do it some other time" I smirked.
She rolled over and we was spooning. I didn't know where to put my hands so one over her and pulled her closer and rested the other one on the bench. We soon fell asleep and we looked like an actual cute couple. Sadly we was only friends who occasionally liked to kiss each other. Luckily next week on holiday would be fun.
The next day I woke up to the alarm and spencer had her head on my chest and we were holding hands. I slowly pulled them away and nudged spencer.
"The school opens in 5 minutes" I said
"Okay"
We tidied up and heard the school open and teachers talking. Finally someone unlocked the door and carried on walking down the hall. We ran out the school quietly and went to her car.
"So this was fun" I said
"Yeah we'll have to accidentally get stuck in school again" she joked
"Well we better head home and get ready for school" I said
"Yeah" she agreed
We still had balked an hour until the students arrived and this time I hugged her goodbye. Man, I was falling for her hard.

Finally an update, been so busy at school and it all got deleted so I had to rewrite it, this ones slightly longer so took me ages to write again, comment what you think will happen next at prom....