Chapter 17

General POV

Spencer watched as her best friends had fun with their boyfriends and girlfriends. She felt so left out. Though she couldn't really complain. She's the one who said she would not go swimming. Spencer sat on a sun bed scrolling through Instagram on her phone. She came across a previous photo from today.

 She came across a previous photo from today

Aw. He's so cute. Toby and I would make such a cute couple.. wait, who said that. Oh yeah, me. Still crushing hard on Toby. When will he just ask me to be his girlfriend for gods sake. Anyways, I decided to just leave a comment.

 Anyways, I decided to just leave a comment

We are so cute.

Toby's POV
I got out the ocean and walked over to spencer. Me and spencer was the only ones actually wearing clothes so I was trying to not look at the other. Other wise i would never look at them the same again.

As I reached spencer, she was sitting on a sun bed on her phone.

"Watch ya doing?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Ew, your all wet" she squealed.

"Nah I'm gonna be dry after getting out of the water" I sarcastically answered.

Soon after, all the girls and boys came out of the water so me and spencer went back to the hotel so that we didn't have to see them naked. As we crossed the road, we saw a snack van so we decided to go take a look.

"Can I buy you a pancake" I chucked.

"You may. I love pancakes. Can I have sugar and Nutella, ooh and bananas of the side."

We sat on the side walk eating our pancakes and gazing at the stars. It was so romantic apart from the fact that we was eating it with our hands and the sugar was going all over us. I scooter up a bit so that I was sitting close to her and out my arm around her.

"What you posted on your Instagram earlier was cute. I saw comments asking if we were going out and stuff. " spencer smiled.

"Well you looked so cute in it that I had to share it with the rest of the world" I answered her leaning in closer.

There was a very small gap in between our lips. I could not resist any longer. I got to the courage to kiss her, so I decided to. I had waited so long and every time we tried, we seemed to get interrupted by someone or something.

I slowly leaned in further and closed the gap in between our lips. She tasted like sugar and vanilla. Her lips was as soft as flour and just so... kissable. I wanted to pause the time and just stay like that forever. Our kiss was passionate, meaningful and slow. Not fast and rushed. We took out time to discover each other and let it last so that it was a kiss to remember. She had a hand on my shoulder and i was cupping her smooth cheeks. It went on for roughly 20 seconds until, we was obviously interrupted.

"Uh, we're going back up now" Caleb said with all of their friends by his side.

We quickly pulled away and spencer blushed. I stood up and pulled her up and we followed them inside. The others took the elevator but me and spencer took the stairs.

"I had a really good day today" she mentioned.

"Yeah. I did too but before we go to bed, can I just do one more thing" I asked with a shy smile.

"What is it" she answered curiously.

Again, for the second time tonight. I leaned in and gave her a shirt good night kiss. It was magical. It didn't last long but it still was a passionate as the other one. When we pulled away I gave her a hug and she went into her room.

Spencer's POV
I went into my room and was trying to keep my cool. I saw smoking so hard it hurt. I was playing with my fingers and skipping around the room.

"Woah girl what's up with you?" Hanna asked with a chuckle.

"Tobyyyyy" I smiled dragging out the 'y'

She laughed and shook her head. I undressed and put on my pyjamas and crawled onto my bed. Our beds we're still pushed together so it was one big bed and I was in the middle. Aria and Hanna got in either side of me.

"'Little Miss I have a boyfriend' is happy" aria said.

"Tobyyyy" was all I said again..

It was like I was under some sort of chant. A love spell where I was completely under Toby's control. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Toby.

Toby💛
Hey spencer. Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful day. It really meant a lot to me and I hope some day we can do it all again. I miss you even though I saw you just 10 minutes ago😂 see you in the morning ❤️xxxx

Me
Good night Toby. See you in the morning. I hope you sleep well. And I had an amazing time as well. Can't wait to do it again xxxx

I tucked my phone under the pillow and rolled over so that I was facing Aria who was watching stranger things on her MacBook Pro. I pulled a earphone out her ear and put it in mine and fell asleep watching it with her. Hanna was under the covers doing god knows what. Probably sending nudes to Caleb on Snapchat.

"Night girls. I love you" I whispered.

"I love you all night" aria answered.

"Love you too. Sleep well" Hanna said.

I switched reached over Hanna and switched of the lamp and me and aria continued to watch the show. We feel asleep after re watching half of season one.

Hey hopefully you got what you wanted. A spoby kiss! Stay tuned for some drama over the next couple of chapters.

Will someone go missing. Or some people or will everything be just fine?