Chapter 12

Toby's POV
On the way to the hotel, we was all on the coach and I was sitting behind spencer and Hanna. I sat behind spencer and Caleb sat behind Hanna. I kept trying to talk to spencer but she would ignore me. So just to annoy her, I'd kick her chair.

"Stop!" She shouted looking over her seat.

"Then talk to me"

"Stop being so desperate" Spencer rolled her eyes.

For the rest of the drive, she sat at the front of the coach. When we got to the hotel, the teachers walked us to our rooms. We each had to share a room with one other person. Of course I went with Caleb. Jason went with Ezra, mike went with Noel and the others on the team went with someone from their group of friends. Since their was more girls, they went in a groups of threes. In the room next to mine was spencer, Hanna and Aria and in the other was Alison, emily and Mona. Other girls went with their friend groups.
When we got there it was 4:30pm and dinner wasn't until 7pm so we had two and a half hours of free time. Me and Caleb heard the girls giggling. It sounded as though they were talking about boys.

I just carried on unpacking my suitcase.

I was really upset about things with spencer. I thought this would be a really good experience and time for me and spencer to get closer but no... I'm stuck here as her enemy.

Spencer's POV
Aria and Hanna were discussing going on a midnight skinny dip with their boyfriends tonight. Since we have to be back in the hotel and in our rooms at 11:30pm, they'd check back into to the hotels then when teachers finish checking in on us, Hanna, Caleb, Aria and Ezra planned to sneak down to the beach and skinny dip. Since I didn't have a boyfriend to be with and I wasn't comfortable with letting both them girls and boys see me naked, I would have to spend my first night on holiday in and alone.

I decided to go out on our balcony because I couldn't be bothered to listen to them two rambling on about love. I sat on the chairs and looked out at the view. It was beautiful, I could see the light brown cliffs which cut off the baby blue ocean, the white sand and the massive pool that our hotel owned. It was all lit up with colour full lights and to the side was a beautiful community in Madrid. I sat their just admiring it for a while.

"It's beautiful isn't it" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked at the balcony next to me to see Toby sitting down with a bottle of orange juice.
Great, every time I come out here, he will to.

"I guess but it's just been ruin" I said getting up to go inside.

"Well I think that what makes it even more spectacular is the exquisite women accompanied by it"

I felt my cheeks blush but I didn't want them to.

"Spencer please can we just start over again at least as friends. I miss having fun with you" he pleaded looking generally guilty.

To be honest, I had gotten so caught up in playing hard to get that I forgot why I was so annoyed. I mean he promised Jason that he pushed jessica away because of me and that nothing happened and he's Jason's best friend so he wouldn't lie. Also if he liked me then I trust that he wouldn't do that to me. I guess I liked playing hard to get because he gave me more attention and I liked that.

I gave him a small smile and said...

"Meet me by the pool in 5 minutes"

He chuckled and went back into his hotel room to put his swimming trunks on. I didn't feel like going swimming so I put on a flowing pink dress over my bikini. I also was very insecure about my body so I wasn't to comfortable in walking around in just a bikini.

"Were are you going" Hanna asked.

"Down to the pool"

"To see whom"

"A friend" I winked and left the room. I got in the elevator and went down to the ground floor. As I walked through to the pool, I passed my gym teacher in her bikini and I couldn't un see it.

"Hello spencer" mrs smith said. (A/N is that the lady coach's name, I can't remember)

"Hi" I relied looking anywhere but at her. I couldn't get over seeing my teacher half naked.

"How come your here alone" she asked.

"My friends are by the pool, they're waiting so bye" I said rushing off to the pool.

I saw Toby sitting down in the hot tub pool and luckily nobody else was in it. He looked so dreamy just sitting there in his swimming trunks. His body looked better than ever. I stood their admiring in and getting in a day dream.

"Spence over here" Toby called snapping me out of my dream.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the wall sipping my feet into the hot tub.

"Aren't you gonna come in" Toby asked swimming over to the side of the hot tub that I was at.

I shook my head no. I didn't want him to judge my body and anyone to see me especially since any one who was on this trip with us could come down.

"Come on ill look like a loner" he said splashing some water at me.

I stayed in my position and we just talked and laughed for 3 hours until we realised we was late for dinner.

"Shoot, dinner was half an hour ago" I said getting up.

We ran back to our room to get our stuff for dinner. Because our rooms were next door to each other we didn't have to part.

"My doors locked" Toby said shaking the door nob.

He really needed to change since he was wet and only had on swimming trunks.

"Um you can you use on of my towels a s juts go in that"

We went into my unlocked room and I gave him a towel. I went into the bathroom and also began getting changed into a tank top and some shorts. Then there was a knock at the door. Since I was only in my underwear in the bathroom Toby answered. It was one of our teachers.

"Um I couldn't help but notice you sneaking in here with Miss Hastings" our teacher said.

"It's not what it looks like" Toby sounded so cliché.

"I should hope not because you are both late for dinner and ditching it to sneak off to a hotel room were genders should not mix" mr Crouch explained.

"Oh it's not that my rooms locked and I needed a towel"

"Fine I'll let this one slide but get down to dinner now before coach Felton notices his two captains are gone"

"Yes sir"

The teacher left and we both ran down to dinner laughing on the way.

Maybe this won't be such a bad holiday after all.

Should I make something bad happen to them on this holiday like make them get trapped or keep it a cool holiday, leave suggestions on the comments.