Chapter 43

Once the girls had arrived, they got into their pyjamas and turned on a movie in Spencer's room and snuggled up together in her bed.

"I'll go get some popcorn and munchies. I'll be right back" spencer said and went downstairs.

When she got down there, Toby and Jason were busy playing fortnite to even acknowledge Spencer's presence.

"Uh, hey Spencer how's it going. Oh I'm good thanks. How are you." Spencer said sarcastically since the Jason and Toby weren't speaking to her. There was a knock at the door just as spencer went back upstairs.

"Spence can you get that" Jason called up, not taking his eyes of the screen. Spencer sighed and stormed back downstairs just to see Jason at the door.

"Hey spencer" Caleb greeted and went straight to the tv to join in on the video games, he snatched Toby's remote off him and took his place so Toby could set up th other controller.

Finally Toby came over to spencer as she was about to return back to the girls, again.

"Hey babe, when did you come down here" Toby asked oblivious that she was ever down there.

"Wow. You seriously didn't hear me talking to you two. Shows how much you think of me" she sighed, trying to act annoyed. Toby knew how to make spencer give into him so he done just that. He pulled her into a tight hug and left soft kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"Stop. I hate it when you do that" she lied trying to play had to get.

"Dont lie. You love it" Toby smirked with a laugh. She kissed Toby before getting back to the girls.

-:-

After the girls watching 3 movies and playing some girly games Hanna came up with the idea of playing truth or dare. One of there favourite sleepover activities.

"I'll start. Someone do me a truth or dare" ali said.

"Um... truth or dare" Emily said.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive girl in this group" Emily smirked, Ali crawled across the floor to Emily and kissed her briefly, Emily blushing.

"Wow" spencer chuckled.

"Aria truth or --" Hanna was interrupted by the bedroom door opening.

"Whatcha doing" Jason asked with Toby and Caleb standing behind them.

"Playing truth or dare. Why?" Aria questioned.

"Come down stairs. We'll all play" Caleb suggested.

-:-

"Aria truth or dare" Jason said

"Truth"

"Who was your first kiss"

Aria looked around the group, kinda embarrassed to say. It was certainly going to turn some heads. Spencer shot aria a glare.

"Um... Well. Funny story. It may have been erh, spencer" aria confessed and everything gasped.

"What!" Jason laughed. " How did that happen?"

"I got asked on a date by this guy Holden and word was that he was gonna kiss me. I had never kissed anyone, nor had spencer so we decided to just see how."

"Was she a good kisser" Toby smirked and spencer buried her face in her hands.

"As her best friend, I have to tell the truth. Our kiss was my favourite. I'd kiss her again if I had to" aria giggled.

"You two are weirder than I thought you were. You twi are really clingy around each other and I wonder if this is why" Hanna said.

The rest if the night was was interesting, weird but most of all fun, just wants everyone needed. No drama just friendship.