Chapter 45

Spencer and Toby drove to Toby's mew loft above the brew. Spencer had never seen it before so she was excited to finally see what it was like. She hoped that she would like it because she sure as hell was going to spend a lot of time there. Spencer carried a box up the stairs while Toby unlocked the door, they took a step in to a completely empty loft space.

"Seems... a bit plain" spencer commented.

"That's because there's nothing in here yet silly" Toby chuckled and put Spencer's box on the floor.

The continued bringing about 5 more boxes into the loft and an air bed since they hadn't bought the bed yet.

"I think we're done" Toby said. He didn't have many boxes because all he mad at Spencer's house was clothes and his school stuff and his Xbox which was plugged into a tv that Veronica let him keep. Veronica also have him cutlery and plates so that he could eat.

"Now I believe that we came here to 'unpack'" Toby smirked.

He pulled spencer in by the waist and planted his lips on hers. They let it get more heated by the second. For a while they just stood in the same place because they had no proper bed or a couch to fall back onto like usual and falling on to an inflatable bed would most likely pop it. Instead Toby pushed her up against wall, his hands wandered up and down her back and then along her thighs when she bent her leg and placed it against the wall. Her tongue explored his mouth. Toby brought her blouse over her head and spencer ripped off his t-shirt.

For the both of them, it had been some time since they was able to have a full on make out since they had to be cautious of who was around. Luckily for them it was just the two of them... well that was until someone rudely interrupted by knocking on the door.

"Just ignore it" Toby mumbled into her mouth, and that was what they did. Toby unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor and spencer began to unbuckle his belt.

"Toby I know you're in there" a man shouted.

"Oh shoot, it's my dad. Go wait in the bedroom" Toby told her slightly pushing her up the stairs. She grabbed her clothes, accidentally dropping her blouse near the stairs, she didn't have time to grab it as toby was unlocking the door. But since every room was empty, she didn't know what room was the bedroom. She guessed the biggest room upstairs was his soon to be bedroom.

"What do you want" toby asked bluntly when he opened the door to see his dad and step mum.

"Hello to you too. We just wanted to see our sons new house. I didn't realise it was so... small and trampy" his dad said, mumbling the last bit under his breath, he absolutely wreaks of alcohol.

"Well now you've seen it, you can go" Toby said and motioned to the door.

"Can't we take a look around. We only just got here" his step mum asked, trying to seem innocent but he knew she was just trying to torment him.

They walked in slightly nudging Toby out the way, Toby spotted Spencer's blouse on the floor and knew he needed to hide it. He didn't want them to find out spencer was here. They dont even know spencer was Toby's girlfriend. He didn't want her to meet his parents while they were drunk, especially because they would pick her apart and make her feel violated, spencer was too good for his family in his eyes. Toby picked up the blouse and was about to shove it in a cupboard when his dad saw him with it in his hands.

"Who's shirt is that" his father asked snatching it from him and examining it. "Hmm, its ZARA, it must've been expensive so you definitely didn't buy it"

"It's my girlfriends blouse, I'll take that back thank you" Toby said snatching it black, Toby sprayed some of his best cologne on Spencer's, white sheer blouse since he didn't want the stench of alcohol on it, although he was gonna wash it for her tonight.