Chapter 38

Spencer laughed as her and Toby walked out the cinema.

"That movie was so good" she smiled. Andrew held her hand as they walked back to his car, she reluctantly held it back, not wanting things to be awkward.

"You're house is the other way to mine. I'll call Toby or Jason to pick me up" she told him. As much as he liked Andrew as a friend, spending the whole day with him was getting boring. She definitely had more fun with Toby.

"It's fine. I'll do anything for you, gorgeous" he flirted. Spencer got in his car and they drove home in an uncomfortable silence. Spencer moved his hand when he placed it on her thigh.

"Andrew, I'm sorry but you know I have a boyfriend. I'd rather you keep your hands to yourself" she said and gave him a small smile. Andrew nodded not looking at her. Andrew turned onto high way which headed to the other side of rosewood, not where spencer lived.

"Where are we going. My house is the other way" Spence asked.

"Oh I just thought we could hang out at my house. My mum is out with my dad. We'll have a nice night"

"Sorry but I'm already out past curfew and I have a test tomorrow. I need to go over my notes" she told him, getting worried.

"Nonsense. We can share mine. Also do you mind sharing a bed?" He smirked.

"Andrew I wanna go home. Please can I go home" spencer asked getting really freaked out about why he was acting that way.

"The funs only just beginning" he said with a psychotic smile...