Chapter 5

Spencer's POV
I shut the door over whelmed of what he just asked me. I know if was only fake and only us would know it's all fake but the fact he would even consider acting like my boyfriend is weird. I understand where he was coming from but no way would I be able to act like how girlfriend. Or would I? Anyway I dont want to cheat to get prom queen. I went to my room and layed down. I feel asleep.
2 hours later I woke up from my nap and I had the weirdest dream. Me and Toby were going out. We roamed the halls holding hands and during lessons we would partner up and do work together. I even dreamt we were at prom. We walked in hand in hand with matching coloured outfits. We looked amazing. We got called up onto stage and won. We danced all night and I woke up as we shared a kiss. When I woke up, I felt weird. Different. Like all warm and smilie. No I can't be. No spencer dont think like that. I dont love Toby Cavanaugh. No. No. No. omg. I think I like Toby. I immediately called him to talk, maybe acting as his girlfriend won't be bad. I mean it won't be hard. And I really want to win pro, queen. It's all ways been my biggest dream and I want to go to that game so bad. I dialled Toby's number but he didn't answer. I decided to go to his house. I got in my car and drove to Toby's and knocked on the door kind of embarrassed.

Toby's POV
I heard a knock at the door and my parents were out so I went and opened it. It was spencer. I knew this would be awkward since she just rejected my fake asking her out.
To be honest I kinda really was looking forward to being her girlfriend. Not that I like her... I got lost in my thoughts and forgot she was there.
"Toby?" She said.
"Oh sorry" I said. I only just noticed how beautiful she looked. It was almost uncomfortable to be near her.
"So what do you say?" She said. I clearly missed out her question
"What?" I asked
"I reconsidered my decision"
"Really, come in!" I said trying play it cool.
She walked in looking round at my house. I made her a drink and we discussed how we was going to do this. We decided to go into school tomorrow together and just wait until people notice and tell people to vote for us for prom king and queen. Hanging out with spencer was actually really fun. We spoke like best friends and it was like we actually were going out. It was obvious she was flirting with me and that but I guess it's to help her get into character.
Later on when she had left she posted a new instagram photo. I debated in liking and commenting to make it believable so i just bdecided to and if she didn't want it on there, she could delete my comment.

Spencerhastings

                           89 likes                           Spencerhastings: be yourself💗🍒                           Tobycavanaugh: sort😍😳😘                           Benedwards: wow spencer👌🏼                           Emilyfields: bestfri...

89 likes
Spencerhastings: be yourself💗🍒
Tobycavanaugh: sort😍😳😘
Benedwards: wow spencer👌🏼
Emilyfields: bestfriend
Cameron119: I should get to no you!👀
Spencerhastings: @tobycavanaugh much love❤️😘
13 minutes ago.

I can't believe spencer actually replied to my comment. I put her in my bio so people would get the idea were going out. She spammed my account with likes and comments and I done the same. When I put the comments down, I wasn't lying. She really was beautiful I just never had the courage to do anything like that. She always had lads of boys commenting on her photos but she only ever replied to the people on the comments who she knew and liked. I put my phone down and had a shower then got ready for bed. I texted spencer just to see where I was meet going to meet her tomorrow to enter school. She told me that she would pick me up amid drive me at 8:30 Am. I put my phone under my pillow and went to sleep. The next morning I got up and dine my hair nice and put on my best clothes and after shave so I smelt nice. I checked my self out in the mirror and made breakfast. Before I new it, 8:30 am arrived and spencer texted me she was outside.