Chapter 9

Toby's POV
I decided to just go to prom but alone and if I feel like dancing with anyone I'll ask them there. I mean I kinda had to go since I was a prom king nominee.

Last night with spencer was amazing and so was the kiss. I really wanted to go with her but at least I get to spend the whole next with her on holiday in Spain. It will certainly be a trip to remember. Although I knew nothing would happen since teachers wasn't going to let teenagers of the opposite gender be in the same hotel room as each other. Just the thought of her in a bikini made me excited.

But I wasn't looking forward to sitting alone watching her dance with some fat, ugly, weirdo, freak guy all night long. Perhaps I could go late and arrive just in time form the prom king and prom queen announcement and dance then go back home.
[...]
School went pretty fast, I had English, maths, PE, computer technology and science.

I got paired with Alison dilaurentis for an assignment but all she did was sit there a twiddle with her hair and fail at flirty. Meanwhile Caleb got paired with spencer and they aced the practical and got a free lunch reward. They were talking, laughing and working well and that made me jealous. Although Caleb did tell me that spencer said that Jason is having a BBQ this weekend and spencer was having her friends over so I'll find an excuse to go to the Hastings' house this weekend.

I made myself a salad and a bacon roll since I was hungry and enjoyed it while watching a motocross, movie until I realised it was 6:00pm I had to start getting ready for prom. I showered using my best smelling body wash and then combed my hair. I tried and and just brushed it into place. I looked through my closet to find my best suit. It was grey/silver with a dark emerald green tie.

Spencer's POV
I want getting ready with aria, emily and Hanna when there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it" I said

"Okay bring up some drinks please Spence?" aria asked

I exited the room secretly hoping it was Toby. I got to the door and when I opened it, there stood my evil cousin Alison Dilaurentis. I rolled my eyes and opened the door for her to come in.

"What do you want" I asked giving a stern look.

"I'm sorry"

"Wow Alison actually apologising for something, what are you sorry for?"

"Everything, first of all it was me who made that hate page about you but I deleted it because I realised how jealous and spiteful I was being. I realised family mean more then some stupid boy. Can we be friends again I miss you so much and I hate being in these terms with you. I wasn't going to go to prom but through my window I saw all of you and the girls having fun getting dressed and that and I thought that if I was a nice person I'd probably be standing up there and having fun with you guys right now"

"Am I supposed to forgive you" I ask

"Hopefully"

"Listen we have got a lot to work on but I miss you to" I say and open my arms up for a hug.
,
After we pull away and I hold out my hand and she takes it. We go to my room and we all talk it out. The girls to forgive Alison did what she did to me.

"Okay Ali, your going to prom and we're going to the mall to get you a dress"

Before Alison can argue, we're all dragging her down to the car. I drive quickly to the mall since prom is in a couple of hours and we still have to get ready. I knew the perfect shop for where to get her dress. We picked out a yellow dress with a darker, lace top. She quickly tries it on and lucky enough, it's a perfect fit.
[...]
Once we get back to mine, we all take our clothes of and get changed into our dresses. I have to admit, my friend group looked absolutely amazing and stunning. I had missed all five of us being together like this and getting on so well.